Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

58 minutes ago, LOLBildos said:

You guys are still doing this to yourselves? 

You're the Bildos. Have proved nothing. Barely beat the bottom of the league. Pats have been doing this for 20 years. Not just dominating this year. It goes back decades. But sure continue to wonder about New England. 

Jet fans know where they stand. No such thing as a real Fin fan. Only dirty Buffalo fans continue to be delusional. 

LOL Josh Allen. Remember when you guys Billeved in JP and EJ and thought they were good? 

what will your next name be?

10 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

I actually know a few real NE fans ( I'm old...)...they remember the Grogan and Steve Nelson days....those fans are ok....but the twerp on this thread is absolute an scumbag !!

Yeah, they’re out there but few and far between. No way that dork LOL is a Chiefs fan though. No Chiefs fan alive can stand Marcia Brady and the Pats*,  much less ballwash ‘em on a fan board ! 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I predict that you won't last 2 hours on this board, cmdjr

Winner!

51 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I'm envisioning a long and illustrious TBD posting career for LOLBildos.

a couple hours.. SOB caught me takin’ a nap.. dammit!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you seem well educated.

Makes me picture someone attempting to stomp on a dumpster fire.

I don't think that would go well 

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Winner!

a couple hours.. SOB caught me takin’ a nap.. dammit!

Has anyone ever been banned twice in such a short period of time before?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Makes me picture someone attempting to stomp on a dumpster fire.

I don't think that would go well 

Has anyone ever been banned twice in such a short period of time before?

We had several that managed one or two posts on the BBMB and were immediately gone.  They kept coming back like a very bad penny.

Back in our glory years, we routinely made the Pats*** our Bwords. Routinely. 

But 1994 served notice that the tide was changing. A young NE*** team started to arrive on the scene and began to kick our asses. As we continued to age and regress, they did the opposite and ascended. 

Sooner or later, our current young team has to serve notice that we are no longer an easy out for them. Why can't tomorrow be like their 1994 for us? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Back in our glory years, we routinely made the Pats*** our Bwords. Routinely. 

But 1994 served notice that the tide was changing. A young NE*** team started to arrive on the scene and began to kick our asses. As we continued to age and regress, they did the opposite and ascended. 

Sooner or later, our current young team has to serve notice that we are no longer an easy out for them. Why can't tomorrow be like their 1994 for us? 

The talent is there, tomorrow we will find out if these guys believe they can do it or not. It starts by winning one on one matchups, from there the confidence will rise. 

Hit them in the mouth, see that they are human. Win the damn game. Enough with the ring kissing and showing up defeated. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LOLBildos said:

You guys are still doing this to yourselves? 

You're the Bildos. Have proved nothing. Barely beat the bottom of the league. Pats have been doing this for 20 years. Not just dominating this year. It goes back decades. But sure continue to wonder about New England. 

Jet fans know where they stand. No such thing as a real Fin fan. Only dirty Buffalo fans continue to be delusional. 

LOL Josh Allen. Remember when you guys Billeved in JP and EJ and thought they were good? 

Two kinds of people in this world: Those who feel better about themselves when they make others feel good, and those who feel better about themselves when they make others feel bad. (It's clear who you are.) Honestly, I've never understood the latter. But, if you really want to succeed in your endeavor, here's a hint: try not to be so transparent about it. As it is, no one on here will take you seriously. (Unless, you are trying to elicit sympathy, in which case, HUZZAH!)