Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Not really. We just convince ourselves that's the case.

yes really... its not just fabricated. it stems from them routinely filling in spots and the train keeps rolling down the tracks. 

I would think at some point there just too many for them to withstand. common sense says that with Andrews and wynn out our line should do some damage. and that will hopefully be the case.... but will I be surprised if I see him sitting there patting the ball 20 times before he has to get rid of it? nope.

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah but I assume the backup is somehow even worse 

I am really loving Knox. I know there were a ton of folks on here who wanted Hock in the first. I'd imagine most of you are pleased with how it worked out at this point?

Or is that Sweeney? Either way, kudos to Beane.

Edited by Juice_32

On 9/22/2019 at 11:07 PM, nedboy7 said:

I heard they were making fun of Allen in the pats locker room.  They also were making fun of buffalo and it’s fans. They also said tyrod was the best QB buffalo has ever had. Brady said he is gonna play without shoes. He wants it to be fair. 

It's BS like that that makes the Pats the most despised team in the NFL. And their fans are 100x worse. I know that first hand - the neighbors behind us are rabid NE fans. Even their dog is hideously obnoxious. BTW, who names their dog Steve? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I am really loving Knox. I know there were a ton of folks on here who wanted Hock in the first. I'd imagine most of you are pleased with how it worked out at this point?

Or is that Sweeney? Either way, kudos to Beane.

well they tagged Sweeney in the post, soooo.....

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

No. if newhouse cant go. They'll put Cannon at lt move thuney to rt and put ferenz at rg

Thuney to RT won't be good.

I say this as a guy that liked Thuney a lot coming out of NC State.

And Cannon is not up to the task for handling Hughes. He abused him a few years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Thuney to RT won't be good.

I say this as a guy that liked Thuney a lot coming out of NC State.

And Cannon is not up to the task for handling Hughes. He abused him a few years ago.

He has played there before. A few times actually.

3 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

He has played there before. A few times actually.

Yeah, in an emergency you could do worse, but in a game where Tommy Boy is going to need time to pick apart a formidable pass defense, he's not a guy I expect to hold up on the EDGE. 

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

My guess is tey will leave mason karras thuney in the middle. Edge rushes dont bother Brady much

You...just said that they'd play Thuney at RT???

Also, I think Von Miller and Demarcus Ware would disagree 

Edited by thebandit27

Yeah, in an emergency you could do worse, but in a game where Tommy Boy is going to need time to pick apart a formidable pass defense, he's not a guy I expect to hold up on the EDGE. 

Like I said Brady would rather deal with the edge then upthe middle.

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

You...just said that they'd play Thuney at RT???

Also, I think Von Miller and Demarcus Ware would disagree 

There was no line that day.. The more I think about. Instead of changing 3 positions they would rather deal with one. Mason karras and thuney have been exvellent in pass protection.

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Like I said Brady would rather deal with the edge then upthe middle.

No offense here: I am thoroughly confused as to where you think Thuney will play and why.

The Thuney discussion started because you said they'd move him to RT if Newhouse can't go at LT. Now you seem to be saying he won't do so.

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

There was no line that day.. The more I think about. Instead of changing 3 positions they would rather deal with one. Mason karras and thuney have been exvellent in pass protection.

Ok. That makes more sense.

No offense here: I am thoroughly confused as to where you think Thuney will play and why.

The Thuney discussion started because you said they'd move him to RT if Newhouse can't go at LT. Now you seem to be saying he won't do so.

When Cannon went dpwn in the steelers game they moved thuney to rt. Thats why i thinking that.

Just now, Chris66 said:

When Cannon went dpwn in the steelers game they moved thuney to rt. Thats why i thinking that.

Yeah I saw your last post.

I wouldn't disrupt my inside 3 if I'm Coach Scarr. McDermott loves to send pressure up the A-gaps and they're going to need to keep the interior clean for at least 2.5 seconds.