Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

Bills Today: Kyle Peko is prepared to play in his first Bills game after an emotional summer

It’s already been a whirlwind year for Peko with the Bills. He didn’t want to show up to training camp this season after learning that his wife Giuliana would be battling cancer while he was away.

She pushed for him to go and two weeks ago she was declared cancer free. Now, Peko has a chance to play on Sundays.

“I think the last couple of months I’ve just kind of been here and we’re all about doing the 1/11th and that’s the role I took,” Peko said.

“Now I’m called up and I got to get ready to just go out there and do what I can do to help us win.”

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

This is what I want from the Bills this week:

- The W (end of story)....

Seriously though,

- Offense scores at least one touchdown to ruin Pats D's record

- They play solid football without shooting themselves in the foot

- HEART. I want to see them fighting till the very end no matter the score. 

The key to beating Brady is the same as always. Get to him with 3 or 4 but use the rest of your men to flood the field. Brady gets the ball out faster than any other QB due to designed plays and quick decision making. Whats the point of getting to the QB in 2 seconds on a 0-blitz if he gets it out in 1 and gashes you for 30 yards. If you are going to blitz it needs to be unseen and out of nowhere and you need to make sure the hot route is covered HARD. 

Other than that. Play hard and don't shoot yourself in the foot and you have a 50/50 chance of winning against the Pat's every time. 

This will be a GREAT measuring stick for both teams. I'm just hoping they are talking about the Pats like they are the '97 team instead of the '07 team after Sunday ;)

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have a Pats fan buddy who likes to trade smack with me. But just to show how much magical thinking goes on in that fan base I bring up all the injuries the Pats have right now, how many players they've lost. And his response is "next man up" as if skilled players just materialize from thin air. Unbelievable.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I have a Pats fan buddy who likes to trade smack with me. But just to show how much magical thinking goes on in that fan base I bring up all the injuries the Pats have right now, how many players they've lost. And his response is "next man up" as if pro bowlers just materialize from thin air. Unbelievable.

whats crazy is for them, it really is as simple as next man up, it seems. 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

whats crazy is for them, it really is as simple as next man up, it seems. 

I agree 100%.  They are better than any other team at finding quality depth players.  That is just one thing that continuity gets you.