Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It's great to see Feliciano had a limited practice. That's a good sign, hopefully he can go Sunday. You could definitely tell when he went out the game. Guess the neck brace thing was more cautionary.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Blue jersey white pants 

I wonder if they are doing that color rush thing this year, the all red. Haven't heard anything about that as of yet, unless I missed it. I remember seeing a lot of post where people said they didn't like the red. I kinda like it myself though. Just different, IDK but I can dig it.

17 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

It's great to see Feliciano had a limited practice. That's a good sign, hopefully he can go Sunday. You could definitely tell when he went out the game. Guess the neck brass thing was more cautionary.

I'm not even sure I want him to go Sunday. I kinda want the Bills to be forced to leave Nsekhe at RT the entire game and if that means Ford is at RG the entire game, so be it. If Ford does a good job a RG then perhaps it would end up being a 3 man battle (Feliciano, Ford and Spain) for the 2 G spots.

Mostly, I just don't want to see Ford out there at T struggling every time he's in the game. It's not coincidence that Nsekhe has been at RT for 7 of the Bills 8 TDs.

3 minutes ago, MDH said:

I'm not even sure I want him to go Sunday. I kinda want the Bills to be forced to leave Nsekhe at RT the entire game and if that means Ford is at RG the entire game, so be it. If Ford does a good job a RG then perhaps it would end up being a 3 man battle (Feliciano, Ford and Spain) for the 2 G spots.

Mostly, I just don't want to see Ford out there at T struggling every time he's in the game. It's not coincidence that Nsekhe has been at RT for 7 of the Bills 8 TDs.

Yea I see what you're saying. Good thing with Feliciano is if Morse goes down he is very reliable to take over for a while if needed. So either way, as long as he is 100% healthy I'm happy.