Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

11 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

That's probably all true...but stranger things and all that ya know?

I'm totally ok with stranger things happening this weekend. I would love to see a discipline win. 

4 minutes ago, Success said:

If they pull out a win, I’m going to officially start the 19-0 chatter...

Wouldn't that be great because to go 19-0 we would probably have to be New England 3 times an d that would make it all so much sweeter.

3 hours ago, ddaryl said:

We're not winning this game. We leave too many points on the field, We are not getting enough of a pass rush to affect Brady. 

We are still making enough mistakes per game to where a quality franchise will expose us. We are trending upward but we are not there yet.

If the Bills can actually play a perfect game we have a shot, but every missed opportunity will be magnified this week. maybe a creative gameplan makes the difference but you need more than a gameplan for NE, you need to pair near flawless execution.

Hope I am wrong but right now I'm giving the points and expecting a loss. This team is good enough talent wise, just not execution wise IMO.

marvin.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I just look forward to the day when the Patriots stadium is empty again once Tom Brady retires. They had one of the biggest jokes of a fanbase until  he came onto the scene

Then actually became a worse joke of a fanbase

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

What the hell? Who holds out their thumb while flipping someone off? If this kid is going to be a Jets fan for life he needs to fix his technique.

Perhaps it was a less aggressive "L"?  ?

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Since Coach McDermott and Coach Frazier have taken over, Tommy has thrown more picks to Buffalo than TD passes.

3 TDs  4 picks in 4 games. .

And one of those INTs was a pick 6 to Poyer.

7 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I expect two things from the Bills offense against NE that we haven't really seen yet this year. 1. More deep throws from JA (possibly with an uptick in the targets to Foster). 2. Singletary, if healthy, to be a featured and focal point of the gameplan. 

If true, let's hope Josh can find some accuracy on those long throws.

When he winds up and launches it, he usually misses by 5 yards or more.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

Patriots 30 Bill's 17. Let's be real -7 is pretty generous towards the Bill's. I'd be curious what the line would be if the Patriots were playing the Chiefs, Rams or Packers. 

?

The Pat..... are not going to score 30.  They may win, but their offense will be exposed.  

Researching every Pats loss (31 of them) since 2010, and figuring out the blueprint to winning against NE.

* A game in the mid 40s ending in something like 24-20,23-21,26-20 etc.

* In all but a handful of the games they were held to under 100 yards rushing(with a high of only 124) and 3.5-3.75 yds/rush. In other words they haven't lost when rushing for 125 or more since 2010.

* you likely need to gain at least a 100 yards rush and likely closer to 125+ with above a 4.0 yds/avg

* hold them to around 250 passing or less and around 40 attempts to do so. 6.0/attempt. You need a pick and  a couple sacks as well.

*You don't need to out pass them yardage wise, so about 250 yds and closer to 30 attempts, but more efficiently than they do, like over 7 yards per attempt.

• Like (+1) 2

The last time we played the Patriots, Brady was 13/24 for 126 yards and 2 picks.  That was when our defense was playing very well.  

I think our defense has been playing conservative football the first 3 weeks (although there was one play in the Jets game when all hell broke loose and the QB was sacked within 2 seconds, late in the game.....looked like a jailbreak).  I don't think they've been giving Brady and company much to look at.  I think they will confuse him and he will struggle.

I also think our offense will get some points.  I think it will take 20 to win the game, and I think we will win.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TC in St. Louis said:

The last time we played the Patriots, Brady was 13/24 for 126 yards and 2 picks.  That was when our defense was playing very well.  

I think our defense has been playing conservative football the first 3 weeks (although there was one play in the Jets game when all hell broke loose and the QB was sacked within 2 seconds, late in the game.....looked like a jailbreak).  I don't think they've been giving Brady and company much to look at.  I think they will confuse him and he will struggle.

I also think our offense will get some points.  I think it will take 20 to win the game, and I think we will win.  

Your not going to confuse him. You might for on series but he will eventually figure the defense out and Im sorry its not the talent that is going lose this game for the bills. Its the coaching staff.

You put BB on the bills staff and they win by 10.

11 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Besides the Super Bowl (which they won) when was the last time they scored 20 points or less... and lost on top of it? 

?

2 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

Besides the Super Bowl (which they won) when was the last time they scored 20 points or less... and lost on top of it? 

?

Found it October 2nd 2016- Lost to Buffalo 16-0

No Brady that day.

?