Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

7 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

You are the most pitiful, annoying, opposing team fan that I have encountered this season.  And I sat behind this kid during the jets game.  You are trying too hard to act like the cool kid at the party and it is just sad.

7XLUD2O.jpg

That is hilarious!

29 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol, you like that one? 

Whats substance...saying orchard parks defense is amazing?  The bills are a losing franchise always have been and always will be.

As far as actual, provocative trolling goes, you get a 0.3/10. 

Uncreative, boring, totally lacking any type of originality.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Let's get back on track here...

I've been thinking more about how Daboll will attack NE's D. One clear weakness is in that their LBs and safeties aren't great in coverage. Between that and the way they like to match their CBs, I'm feeling more and more like this is a TE and RB based passing attack this week, with a few big-play shots mixed in to keep them honest.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

You are the most pitiful, annoying, opposing team fan that I have encountered this season.  And I sat behind this kid during the jets game.  You are trying too hard to act like the cool kid at the party and it is just sad.

7XLUD2O.jpg

Looks like Sam Darnold’s less talented cousin Chad Darnold from Nantucket.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Bills have no real pressure to win this game. Everyone expects them to lose. They have set themselves up to be ok starting out 3-0. The Tennessee game is huge. If they pull out a win it will be house money.

Everyone -1. 

I concede nothing.

They're all HUGE.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Bills have no real pressure to win this game. Everyone expects them to lose. They have set themselves up to be ok starting out 3-0. The Tennessee game is huge. If they pull out a win it will be house money.

Agree that they should walk into this game feeling light as a feather. No pressure.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

We're not winning this game. We leave too many points on the field, We are not getting enough of a pass rush to affect Brady. 

We are still making enough mistakes per game to where a quality franchise will expose us. We are trending upward but we are not there yet.

If the Bills can actually play a perfect game we have a shot, but every missed opportunity will be magnified this week. maybe a creative gameplan makes the difference but you need more than a gameplan for NE, you need to pair near flawless execution.

Hope I am wrong but right now I'm giving the points and expecting a loss. This team is good enough talent wise, just not execution wise IMO.

This is a great post.  Your judgment is on the money.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

We're not winning this game. We leave too many points on the field, We are not getting enough of a pass rush to affect Brady. 

We are still making enough mistakes per game to where a quality franchise will expose us. We are trending upward but we are not there yet.

If the Bills can actually play a perfect game we have a shot, but every missed opportunity will be magnified this week. maybe a creative gameplan makes the difference but you need more than a gameplan for NE, you need to pair near flawless execution.

Hope I am wrong but right now I'm giving the points and expecting a loss. This team is good enough talent wise, just not execution wise IMO.

That's probably all true...but stranger things and all that ya know?

1 hour ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

What the hell? Who holds out their thumb while flipping someone off? If this kid is going to be a Jets fan for life he needs to fix his technique.

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If they pull out a win, I’m going to officially start the 19-0 chatter...