Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I heard they were making fun of Allen in the pats locker room.  They also were making fun of buffalo and it’s fans. They also said tyrod was the best QB buffalo has ever had. Brady said he is gonna play without shoes. He wants it to be fair. 

Whatever we do don't make the Patriots mad or they'll try extra hard to win.

51 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

First good team PATRIOTS will play.

Fixed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am getting older and slightly more mature, and for a long time I've been saying that I'm not going to let NE get under my skin.

The constant, unrelenting cheating, the smugness, the calls that only Brady seems to get, I'm going to let all of it go and...

...oh eff these guys. I can't stand them. Aside from the cheating and coddling, the fans are brutal. 99% of them have no clue that the NFL existed prior to 2000. But ask them, and they're all "die hards" that have followed the team since 1776. Never mind that they had less than 20,000 people in attendance at games and almost got relocated to Hartford back in the early 90s.

They're the only team that could sign Antonio Brown and actually not become less likeable. They knew that he was a jackass when they tampered with and signed him, and now they're going to act all high and mighty because it got so bad that they had virtually no choice but to cut him.

They're a-holes. All of them. Go Bills.

PS--Rodney Harrison definitely sold steroids to Tom Brady.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

9 hours ago, dubs said:

What else is there to say!??  Haven’t had a game like this in a while.  Excited is an understatement. 

Im expecting the line to move a little toward the Bills, not that it really matters. 

ONLY 7 !!  

But the Bills suck so bad they are hardly ever spoken of in different broadcast regions!

Shouldn't we be a 10 point underdog?  

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I am getting older and slightly more mature, and for a long time I've been saying that I'm not going to let NE get under my skin.

The constant, unrelenting cheating, the smugness, the calls that only Brady seems to get, I'm going to let all of it go and...

...oh eff these guys. I can't stand them. Aside from the cheating and coddling, the fans are brutal. 99% of them have no clue that the NFL existed prior to 2000. But ask them, and they're all "die hards" that have followed the team since 1776. Never mind that they had less than 20,000 people in attendance at games and almost got relocated to Hartford back in the early 90s.

They're the only team that could sign Antonio Brown and actually not become less likeable. They knew that he was a jackass when they tampered with and signed him, and now they're going to act all high and mighty because it got so bad that they had virtually no choice but to cut him.

They're a-holes. All of them. Go Bills.

PS--Rodney Harrison definitely sold steroids to Tom Brady.

Well, you have been agreeing with me more often... maybe the wisdom is setting in.  

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

So, you're pry against the idea of us playing our backups to avoid injury.

Amd get better draft position

7 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

For once I would like to see the Bills (and fans for that matter) not get over hyped for this game.

McDermott should say nothing more to the team than "We got New England coming Sunday, let's go to work".

Agree, they’ve got to kill the “David vs Goliath” narrative. It’s 11 men against 11 men. Period. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

And the defense pulled that off against the backup QB, I believe.

Having said that, one of New England's wins is against Miami. That's like they are 2-0 with a preseason game.

The Jets had a freaking 3rd string qb.  Ne opponents are winless on the season.  They are as bad as Buffalos.  Buffalo has played far from perfect and won 3 games.  If Buffalo can avoid the mistakes that take points off the board they will have a chance.

7 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

For once I would like to see the Bills (and fans for that matter) not get over hyped for this game.

McDermott should say nothing more to the team than "We got New England coming Sunday, let's go to work".

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The Bills play with a chip on their shoulder when they are seen as the underdog, Allen will want out focused and cool and McD and staff have been looking ahead to this game and game planning for it for a while and will have the Bills team ready to ball out in a Rocking Ralph Stadium.

Bills win 24-20.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, eball said:

Any euphoria about being 3-0 was squashed and they know they have work to do.  It was a very good lesson for a team learning how to win (and how not to lose).

I was saying the same thing leaving the stadium yesterday.  It might be a good thing the game turned out the way it did and wasnt just a laugher - they know they have a lot of work still to do and McD said as much in his PC. 

To the point of someone earler in the thread, i think he'll get them focused and on msg this week and not overhyped - that is part of the process after all.  And we have a lot of young players who haven't been humiliated dominated by them for years - just go out and win.

• Like (+1) 1