Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The Jets scored 14 points against them with a third string QB.

I don’t expect a win but it is possible for the first time in A LONG time?

The NE defense hasn’t given up a TD yet this year. But 2 of those games were the Dolphins and Jets w no quarterback.  

57 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The Jets scored 14 points against them with a third string QB.

I don’t expect a win but it is possible for the first time in A LONG time?

The Jets offense didn’t score those points though. And they were down 30-0 with 21 seconds left in the 3rd quarter before they finally scored. Just saying.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

They were down 30-0 with 21 seconds left in the 3rd quarter before they finally scored. Just saying.

And the 14 points weren't scored by the Jets offense.   Seven came from ST and seven from a Pick-6 by the Pats backup QB.   

So the Pats D essentially pitched a shutout...

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This game is interesting for the Bills. No one expects them to win. Big home dog. Pats coming in banged up.

For once I would like to see the Bills (and fans for that matter) not get over hyped for this game.

McDermott should say nothing more to the team than "We got New England coming Sunday, let's go to work".

• Like (+1) 3

Whoopdee Effing Doo!!!!

I can’t be bothered to watch or pay attention to the Craptriots!!!!!!

A bad Jets team put 14 points on them however it happened. 

All you doom and gloomers might as well start drinking now because there is NO chance the Bills can do anything next week?

It’s like watching a wussy who hangs out with  a tough guy because it makes him feel cool?

I’m a BILLS FAN!

Screw the Cheatriots and all you little wimps fawning over them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Whoopdee Effing Doo!!!!

All you doom and gloomers might as well start drinking now because there is NO chance the Bills can do anything next week?

It’s like watching a wussy who hangs out with  a tough guy because it makes him feel cool?

I’m a BILLS FAN!

So, you're pry against the idea of us playing our backups to avoid injury.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Whoopdee Effing Doo!!!!

I’m a BILLS FAN!

I like it. You tell those emotionally delicate weenies. LET'S GO!

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, The Red King said:

Anyone remember another lil 'ol week four match up between the 3-0 Bills and 3-0 Pats in Buffalo?  Seem to remember hearing Buffalo didn't have a chance in that one either. ?

No, but I remember a week THREE matchup between the 2-0 Bills and 2-0 Pats*** in Buffalo in 2011 -- the last time the Bills started the season 3-0.

But to your point -- it's true that nobody really expects the Bills win this game or the line wouldn't be where it is.

I was saying to friends yesterday during the 4th quarter that while I was disappointed in Allen's gaffe that let Cinci back in the game, this is exactly the sort of win the team needs heading in to Pats*** week.  Any euphoria about being 3-0 was squashed and they know they have work to do.  It was a very good lesson for a team learning how to win (and how not to lose).

I'm confident they will be very well prepared for the Pats*** on Sunday.  That doesn't guarantee anything other than I don't believe it will be a laugher and they should have an opportunity in the 4th -- if Josh can keep a lid on the turnover can.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

First good team Bills will play. Patriots will come in here like they have so many times and put us in our place. The Bills are better than we thought but still a mediocrity. Patriots are in a different class. 

Looks like you are already in your place. No Patriot beat down necessary!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3