Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

Like I've been saying, I just hope the Bills are at least competitive in this game. Even if they lose I hope they put up a good fight.

There's a path to the playoffs regardless. NE looks like an excellent team, and they have the best coach of all time and the best QB ever, so it's obviously a daunting task.

• Like (+1) 3

The line seems fair. NE beat NYJ by 16 whereas we beat them by 1. Our offense is going to have trouble with the New England D, based on their showing in games 1-3. However, not only are they the toughest opponent we've played, but we're the toughest team they've played too. Our opponents are a combined 1-8 after today (since NYG won their game today by 1 point). NE's opponents are a combined 0-9 ... so we'll find out who is for real next week!

• Like (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

The line seems fair. NE beat NYJ by 16 whereas we beat them by 1. Our offense is going to have trouble with the New England D, based on their showing in games 1-3. However, not only are they the toughest opponent we've played, but we're the toughest team they've played too. Our opponents are a combined 1-8 after today (since NYG won their game today by 1 point). NE's opponents are a combined 0-9 ... so we'll find out who is for real next week!

The Jets with Darnold are a much greater team than the Jets with Falk. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

So, basically a 10 point spread since you get 3 for just being the home team.  

Yep 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The Jets scored 14 points against them with a third string QB.

I don’t expect a win but it is possible for the first time in A LONG time?

The third string QB had nothing to do with it 

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The Jets scored 14 points against them with a third string QB.

I don’t expect a win but it is possible for the first time in A LONG time?

Lol 

Muffed punt recoverd in endzone

Backup qb threw a pick 6

Jets as a whole only managed 105 total yards.

Chiefs are last team to.scorw an.offensive td against NE