Yep - 36 games & counting not throwing for 300 yards.....

Billsfan1972

12 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Daniel Jones does it in his first game.  To me it is still a bit concerning.  Maybe it's DaBoll's play-calling. But I do think we need to harness a more explosive offense to beat the top teams in the AFC (Baltimore, NE, KC)  Next week is the measuring stick for 2019. We need to see this offense come out of its shell for all 4 quarters. No let downs, no bonehead plays. No bad penalties and no fumbles.

I think Jones/Mahomes have playmaking TEs that helps their passing game and QB. Hopefully Kroft/Knox/Sweeney grows into that role for Allen 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

How is that possible, when the next nearest was 11 games I think?

3-0 vs. teams 1-8 and wins, but certainly nothing convincing.

Let those explain again that qb's & teams throwing for 300 means nothing and further explain how it is a meaningless stat.

Daniel Jones in his first game did it (as did Kyler Murray). 

This is embarrassing...... 

Can the Bills get the monkey off their back? 

Well, I'm sure there is room for you on the Arizona and NY Giants train!  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

How is that possible, when the next nearest was 11 games I think?

3-0 vs. teams 1-8 and wins, but certainly nothing convincing.

Let those explain again that qb's & teams throwing for 300 means nothing and further explain how it is a meaningless stat.

Daniel Jones in his first game did it (as did Kyler Murray). 

This is embarrassing...... 

Can the Bills get the monkey off their back? 

Boy oh boy.  Maybe just enjoy the WIN.  The ONLY stat that matters is wins...and the Bills have 3 out of 3 of those this year.  300 yards games don't count in the standings.

21 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Daniel Jones does it in his first game.  To me it is still a bit concerning.  Maybe it's DaBoll's play-calling. But I do think we need to harness a more explosive offense to beat the top teams in the AFC (Baltimore, NE, KC)  Next week is the measuring stick for 2019. We need to see this offense come out of its shell for all 4 quarters. No let downs, no bonehead plays. No bad penalties and no fumbles.

Latrell Jackson (Ravens) was 22/44 today for 240 yds. Am I missing something?

Well, the Pats* haven't even allowed a TD this year, so it probably won't come next week.  Maybe the Titans the week after?  If not then, maybe the Dolphins after the Bye?

I don't know.  It's very weird that it hasn't happened even in garbage time, but game scripts have a lot to do with it. 

Just focused on getting the wins right now.  Allen will do it eventually this season.  Hopefully it happens sooner than later because P;m kind of getting tired of hearing about it.

You can throw for less than 300 yards per game and still finish with over 4,000 yards in a season.   That’s considered to be the upper standard for QB’s

I’ll say this though, we didn’t need to pass much in the second half of last weeks game against the Giants.   But these 3rd quarter stalls are the reason Allen hasn’t throw for over 300 in all three games 

• Like (+1) 4