We’re on to New England ...

25 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

No way Buster Douglas beats Mike Tyson.

No way NY Mets win 1968 world series.

No way Bills could come back from 35-3 in middle of 3rd quarter.

No way NY Giants beat NE Pats 16-0 team in Superbowl

No way things like that NEVER happen.

Sure it happens but the Bills have proven themselves slightly better than 3 teams that are 1-8. The Pats are not those teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Cannot see how Bills win. They’ve barely beaten 3 bad teams. The Pats are the best team or 2. But I can hope. 

Who has NE beat?  Pittsburgh than Miami and Jets w/o Darnold?  First test of the season for both teams.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Who has NE beat?  Pittsburgh than Miami and Jets w/o Darnold?  First test of the season for both teams.  

The Patriots don’t have anything to prove to the Bills and the NFL. The current regime forms the best team in the history of the NFL and it’s not close. They soundly beat bad teams. 

The Bills barely beat bad teams. 

1 hour ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If I had to go to battle, you are the last person I would want having my back with that loser defeatist attitude.  Might as well head downtown, pull down your pants, stick your butt out and let the boys know you're open for business.

and how would that be something out of the ordinary?

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Cannot see how Bills win. They’ve barely beaten 3 bad teams. The Pats are the best team or 2. But I can hope. 

The Jests were not a bad team when we played them.  Neither are the Giants.  And I think Cinci is pretty good too; they are going to win quite a few games this year, despite the rough start.  

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Barely, a little more than barely, and barely.

Are you familiar with the Patriots? 

Now wait just a minute, everyone knows there are 3 kinds of wins, right?    Winning big, winning average, and “barely” winning. According to you the  Bills have 2“barely wins”.   No fare with that “little more the barely” stuff buster.   Come on now, no cheating.  

And the Pats* have 3 “big wins”?   Right?   So the Pats* 3-0 is better than the Bills 3-0?   The Pats* have a “super 3-0”, the Bills a “barely 3-0”.  

But wait ... the Bills opponents are 1-8, and Pats* are 0-9.  Does that count?   Or, since the Giants won by only 1 point do they count as an “little bit more than barely win”.  Hmmmm.  

Let’s try the second part.  Wasn’t John Adams a Patriot?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The Patriots don’t have anything to prove to the Bills and the NFL. The current regime forms the best team in the history of the NFL and it’s not close. They soundly beat bad teams. 

A young team vs an old team.  Buffalo is still figuring some things out on offense.  Ne has done the same stuff with Brady for years.  Going into the game Buffalo will be home dogs and the margin for error will be small.  First game of the year Buffalo has to raise their play and attention to detail.  Let's see if they can.  

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Did the Bills beat them.........................

This game will be a measuring stick of sorts, and even though I expect a loss I think the Bills can give them a game. I don’t think they can win at their current level of performance, but they could manage to limit Brady if they play it right defensively. You need middle pressure on Brady to do that. Offensively, I don’t think the Bills are far enough along to move the ball effectively. While I believe Daboll can scheme some things up, the Bills execution has been too sloppy to succeed vs NE. However, if the Bills manage to stay competitive in this game it may bode well for the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If I had to go to battle, you are the last person I would want having my back with that loser defeatist attitude.  Might as well head downtown, pull down your pants, stick your butt out and let the boys know you're open for business.

“There’s no better feeling than imposing your will on another man."

- Lee Smith

14 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Now wait just a minute, everyone knows there are 3 kinds of wins, right?    Winning big, winning average, and “barely” winning. According to you the  Bills have 2“barely wins”.   No fare with that “little more the barely” stuff buster.   Come on now, no cheating.  

And the Pats* have 3 “big wins”?   Right?   So the Pats* 3-0 is better than the Bills 3-0?   The Pats* have a “super 3-0”, the Bills a “barely 3-0”.  

Yup. The Bills are 1-1-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-1

the last two are wins that should have been losses and wins that could have been losses

• Thank you (+1) 1