We’re on to New England ...

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

The Pats are decisively beating teams they should beat. The Bills have won 3 games against 3 bad teams as well, thing is they were not decisive wins. Stop blaming the media.

well the bills played the jets with a better qb and a better offense

Just now, TigerJ said:

New England was dominant the first two weeks of the season.  Not so much today facing a Jets team that started Lucas Falk at QB.  The odds certainly are going to favor a New England win, but I don't think they are as invulnerable as they looked the first two weeks of the season.  It was thought they might start to focus more on run offense in the twilight of Brady's career, but they had one effective running back (Burkhead).  Instead, they Patriots had to rely on Brady (over 300 yards.  Buffalo would greatly benefit from Taron Jones returning to full health in order to defend against Edelman.  Dorsett is their speed guy and of course Josh Gordon has some speed to go with his size and athleticism.  If Buffalo can keep Brady under 250 yards and continue to play the run better, they have a chance.  It will come down, as it usually does versus New England, to mistakes.  Can Buffalo cut down on penalties and turnovers?

lol didnt dominate today

ny jets 105 total yards

0-12 on 3rd down,

jets couldnt even move the ball

yeah ooook whatever you say

I concede nothing to the Patriots this year.

They took advantage of an undermanned and overwhelmed Jets team today.  They needed a pick in Jets territory to get their one 2nd half TD.

That team has not been tested yet.  Our expectation should we a win for the home game.

• Like (+1) 1

I am hoping that like most young teams, we play to the level of our competition. It will be very interesting to see what wrinkles Dabs and Frazier can come up with next week. If I remember correctly last year our defense was nasty in both games. Our offense however couldn't get out of its own way. I hope Felliciano and Singletary are cleared to play. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

yeah well they havent played the best teams, they have completly destroyed them. the +89 MOV is pretty solid

the patriots are not overrated, dominating the nfl for 2 decades, and winning 3 games 106-17 is not being over rated.

It’s hilarious how much time you spend here. 

I can’t even fathom doing that if the Bills had a similar run.  

Pats time is almost up.  I love how the fan base there was talking up Stidham a few weeks ago.  Can’t wait for that era to begin.

1 minute ago, Success said:

I concede nothing to the Patriots this year.

They took advantage of an undermanned and overwhelmed Jets team today.  They needed a pick in Jets territory to get their one 2nd half TD.

That team has not been tested yet.  Our expectation should we a win for the home game.

that undermaned jets defense almost beat the bills lol,

also you didnt watch the patriots game, they wherent doing much of anything in the 2nd half.

Just now, Success said:

It’s hilarious how much time you spend here. 

I can’t even fathom doing that if the Bills had a similar run.  

Pats time is almost up.  I love how the fan base there was talking up Stidham a few weeks ago.  Can’t wait for that era to begin.

lol stidhams a bum, hes not gonna be the qb in 2 or 3 years

1 minute ago, Cmdjr85 said:

that undermaned jets defense almost beat the bills lol,

also you didnt watch the patriots game, they wherent doing much of anything in the 2nd half.

lol stidhams a bum, hes not gonna be the qb in 2 or 3 years

I didn’t say their defense.  The Pats took advantage of a 3rd string QB.

You lucked out that Darnold was out.

8 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

New England was dominant the first two weeks of the season.  Not so much today facing a Jets team that started Lucas Falk at QB. 

The Patriots defense was dominant today. The Jets had 105 total yards of offense. Their points were on a special teams fumble return and a Stidham INT return.

Until the backup QB threw a pick six in garbage time, the Patriots were covering that huge spread.

22 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

New England is on to Buffalo in an AFCE battle. 

I think the Bills can win this one.  I do.  

Shhh.  He's rolling.

It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, and *****....we can win the NFCE next week when we beat the Patriots.

• Haha (+1) 3