We’re on to New England ...

22 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Tre White snags an INT and is running it back.  Who do you want bearing down on old many Brady as he's trying to look like he's trying to make a tackle?

It almost makes me wish Dawson Knox played defense.

No one, because I don’t want the interception to be revoked as penalty for touching Brady. 

The Patriots offense has been streaky so far, going in spurts of total efficiency followed by absolute sputtering for a quarter at a time. Edelman is hurt. Michel and the running game hasn’t been that impressive. Josh Gordon has looked impressive, though, both with and without the ball. I’m interested to see Tre and Gordon match up.

I think this game comes down to:

a) Will JA play a consistent game free of hero ball mistakes? Will he finally connect on one of those deep overthrows?

b) Playcalling/execution can’t go into their third quarter disappearing act.

c) Does Edelman play? 

Edited by eanyills

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Nah. I picked them to lose the game pre-season.

How we lose matters more. If we get our peckers smashed and don’t look competitive against a good team then that would hurt. I don’t want to just be a team that hopes to win enough games to squeak into a wild card game. I want to beat good teams and actually make noise in the playoffs.

It’s time to beat them straight up.

McDermott and Frazier have played the Pats 4 times now with the Bills. McDermott needs to show he can slow down the Pats and keep them too 24 or less.

if Singletary is healthy and Feliciano I like the Offenses chances to score enough to win. Let Josh be Josh!! 

Big week!! 

Lets go

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
28 minutes ago, krf139 said:

There is no way this team is beating the Pats. Period.

If I had to go to battle, you are the last person I would want having my back with that loser defeatist attitude.  Might as well head downtown, pull down your pants, stick your butt out and let the boys know you're open for business.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Is that a thing?

Lol, probably not but I am trying to think how a spineless jelly fish would think.  It's a bit hard to do having a backbone and all.

Make it a point to take the RBs away in the pass game.   Their oline is not good and Michel is having problems behind it.  I'll trust 6 men in the box to take care of the run game.  Sub packages should be a lot of 6 DBs.  Dare them to run.  

Always have 2 guys on Edelman.....Tre on Gordon and I'll take my chances with the rest of their trash.

AB gone they don't look as remotely terrifying.

Easy, right?   

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Make it a point to take the RBs away in the pass game.   Their oline is not good and Michel is having problems behind it.  I'll trust 6 men in the box to take care of the run game.  Sub packages should be a lot of 6 DBs.  Dare them to run.  

Always have 2 guys on Edelman.....Tre on Gordon and I'll take my chances with the rest of their trash.

AB gone they don't look as remotely terrifying.

Easy, right?   

Edelman is injured, no?

1 minute ago, Bills Oil Company said:

The media discredits the Bills for not having played a good team. 

However, the Pats are 3-0 against teams with a combined record of 0-9 (Pitt, Miami, NYJ).  They are good, but also significantly over rated. 

Time to make a statement. 

And thanks to Daniel Jones we're at 1-8! WE ARE BETTER!!

For real, though, our defense has more or less kept the Pats offense in check over the past couple seasons and it has been the offense that's failed to generate. Let's see if we can get something going at home. Hopefully Singletary will be ready. 

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Edelman is injured, no?

Left the game today, not sure what the severity is. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bills Oil Company said:

However, the Pats are 3-0 against teams with a combined record of 0-9 (Pitt, Miami, NYJ).  They are good, but also significantly over rated. 

The Pats are decisively beating teams they should beat. The Bills have won 3 games against 3 bad teams as well, thing is they were not decisive wins. Stop blaming the media.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

It’s time to beat them straight up.

McDermott and Frazier have played the Pats 4 times now with the Bills. McDermott needs to show he can slow down the Pats and keep them too 24 or less.

if Singletary is healthy and Feliciano I like the Offenses chances to score enough to win. Let Josh be Josh!! 

Big week!! 

Lets go

1 minute ago, Bills Oil Company said:

yeah well they havent played the best teams, they have completly destroyed them. the +89 MOV is pretty solid

the patriots are not overrated, dominating the nfl for 2 decades, and winning 3 games 106-17 is not being over rated.

• Like (+1) 1

New England was dominant the first two weeks of the season.  Not so much today facing a Jets team that started Lucas Falk at QB.  The odds certainly are going to favor a New England win, but I don't think they are as invulnerable as they looked the first two weeks of the season.  It was thought they might start to focus more on run offense in the twilight of Brady's career, but they had one effective running back (Burkhead).  Instead, they Patriots had to rely on Brady (over 300 yards.  Buffalo would greatly benefit from Taron Jones returning to full health in order to defend against Edelman.  Dorsett is their speed guy and of course Josh Gordon has some speed to go with his size and athleticism.  If Buffalo can keep Brady under 250 yards and continue to play the run better, they have a chance.  It will come down, as it usually does versus New England, to mistakes.  Can Buffalo cut down on penalties and turnovers?

• Like (+1) 2