More evident than ever we need to get Duke up here

We have that speed guy we have our slot we need a big receiver that can go up and get the ball! Why is Zay out there? What does he bring to the table? I don’t see why our coaches are still putting Zay in there when Duke looked so good in pre season and still impressing on the practice squad. What do you think it will take to bring in the Duke?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kingston Bills Fan said:

We have that speed guy we have our slot we need a big receiver that can go up and get the ball! Why is Zay out there? What does he bring to the table? I don’t see why our coaches are still putting Zay in there when Duke looked so good in pre season and still impressing on the practice squad. What do you think it will take to bring in the Duke?

An injury...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Zay did come through today and I'm one of his biggest critics. But I couldn't help but wonder if Williams would have made that catch in the end zone on the bomb

The one that went out of bounds? Uh, no. He could not have caught that ball.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Holy crap. Some of y'all act like he's Jerry friggin' Rice. He's a bubble guy that was fortunate to make the team. They see something in him, let him keep working and see what happens. If they brought him up now and he was held without a catch his first game half the people here would go, "Why did they even keep him? Get rid of him!" Calm thy tiddies. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Good to see we have someone here who has seen all the practices.  Please do us a favor & report every day so we can know what's going on behind the scenes.  

In the event that you can't do that because you are not at every practice,  please let the coaches, who see these players every practice, continue to make the decisions without ridicule from the peanut gallery.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Good to see we have someone here who has seen all the practices.  Please do us a favor & report every day so we can know what's going on behind the scenes.  

In the event that you can't do that because you are not at every practice,  please let the coaches, who see these players every practice, continue to make the decisions without ridicule from the peanut gallery.  

Now, Now. Poster dude can make off the cuff opinions, that's the mortar in The Stadium Wall after all.