PFT? Not much Bills love..

What are the chances we actually drop in the Power Rankings with a 3-0 record? I wonder how many 2-1 teams are listed ahead of the Bills? I don't give a Schitt! Just keep piling up the W's and make the post season. This organization is trending in the right direction and a post season berth will be a nice stepping stone into a successful future.

• Like (+1) 1

Dallas... pretty funny. They beat one team in common with, with the same starting QB. They beat the Dolphins, which is like Shaq going to the playground and dunking on 10 year olds. And they beat the Redskins, who last I check are the most mediocre team in history and have Case Keenum as their QB. But yeah, that 3-0 is soooo much better than the Bills. But it's the media.... way more idiots in the US clicking everything about the Cowgirls than a 3-0 Bills team, which I think is better and looking up but has feasted on the bottom of the barrel and didn't dominate in any way like the Cowboys did.

2 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

i agree , of course.. but just gets to you after a while 

If it gets to you, you allow it to do so. Just refuse to allow it to do so. I completely ignore it.

• Like (+1) 1

Pay them no mind. Mike Florio is a pencil-necked geek. 

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Bills offense is still pop-gun.   Until they can stretch the field and hit some big plays they won’t get much national respect for being 3-0.  The national media love the big TD’s and high passing numbers 

Yeah, pop gun...they've only produced like eight 70+ yard TD drives and are near the top of the league in percentage of red zone trips that end in TDs. 

30 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Pay them no mind. Mike Florio is a pencil-necked geek. 

Yeah, pop gun...they've only produced like eight 70+ yard TD drives and are near the top of the league in percentage of red zone trips that end in TDs. 

That’s fine. I’m happy.  I was responding as to why PFT and other sites aren’t lauding the Bills.

Buts let’s face it.  They snuck by the Jets and Bengals with no room to spare.  New England is a 7 point favorite in our house.  Time to prove it to the nation. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody but Bills fans gives a damn about the Bills being 3 and 0. Nor should they. It's all BS and whining unless and until the beat the Patriots. 

And if they do that, they still have to play twelve more games, and beat as many of those teams as they can. Nobody is going to lie down in front of them just because they won some games. The Bengals certainly didn't care that the Bills were 2-0 going into this game.  

Everything else is just talk. 

Edited by Dr. K

2 hours ago, zonabb said:

Dallas... pretty funny. They beat one team in common with, with the same starting QB. They beat the Dolphins, which is like Shaq going to the playground and dunking on 10 year olds. And they beat the Redskins, who last I check are the most mediocre team in history and have Case Keenum as their QB. But yeah, that 3-0 is soooo much better than the Bills. But it's the media.... way more idiots in the US clicking everything about the Cowgirls than a 3-0 Bills team, which I think is better and looking up but has feasted on the bottom of the barrel and didn't dominate in any way like the Cowboys did.

But the Cowboys have won all their games by double digits averaging 31 points a game. Thats why they have the same W/L record but get more national respect for it