Sign in to follow this  
Seasons1992

What did YOU do to ensure a Bills win today?

Every time my wife walked out of the room, the O started sucking.

She got yelled at for even thinking of getting on the computer during the fourth quarter

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I gave my wife a back rub and made her breakfast in bed. Filled up the gas in her car and washed it. Changed the wipers and filled the windshield washer fluid. This probably won't happen again for another 4 months so I hope this had nothing to do with a Bills victory today.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

Shotgunned a beer at the start of the second half, which I haven’t done since college.... so there’s that 👍

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Shotgunned a beer at the start of the second half, which I haven’t done since college.... so there’s that 👍

Well at least you felt good😂

Spent all day having sex, you asked...

Go Bills!!!

Missed the start of the game thanks to NFL Game Pass, which I accidentally paid extortionate fees to twice (auto renew on an email I don’t use frequently), failing to load for about 20 minutes. When I saw the penalties on three consecutive plays as I compulsively refreshed the box score, I knew the football gods were in our favor. Game Pass magically worked after that drive (was using a  European VPN address from start and have yet to identify a logical reason for the dysfunction). Despite having paid on both accounts as of August, and my account profiles reflecting this, it took 2 browser changes for their systems to recognize this. Monopolies at work..

SHOUT! SONG and SABOTAGE by the Beastie Boys for the third straight week.

Yes, I am old. So what? LMAO

All 3 Sunday’s so far I’ve worn the same red t-shirt and drank 3 Sam Adams Oktoberfest beers during the game. 

The red t-shirt will be clean and ready for next week as will 3 more Sam Adams beers. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I sacrificed 3 goats on the altar in my back yard.  Two to Jupiter and one to Mars.

2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I sacrificed 3 goats on the altar in my back yard.  Two to Jupiter and one to Mars.

Bro... you're doing it wrong. That's why the offense disappears for long stretches in the 2nd half.

You gotta sacrifice all 3 to Mars man. He's the god of war! I'll expect better results next week.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, BigDingus said:

Bro... you're doing it wrong. That's why the offense disappears for long stretches in the 2nd half.

You gotta sacrifice all 3 to Mars man. He's the god of war! I'll expect better results next week.

I knew I should have paid more attention in my myth and religion course back in college. 

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Nothing. What I do doesn’t matter.

Just keep doing nothing next week too, that’s all I’m sayin’!:D