A Day of Firsts for the Bills

It is the first time Josh Allen has been 2 games over .500 in his career (8-6) and the first time he has tied Baker Mayfield in career victories...well, since week 3 last year.  ?

He also has a higher winning percentage than Baker (8-9), but heck, that is old news!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Today also was the 1st home game for:

Ed Oliver

Dawson Knox

Tommy Sweeney

Ford 

Johnson Mitch Morse

Feluciano

Spain 

Frank Gore

T.J. Yeldon

Ty Nsycke

Andre Roberts

Brown 

Beasley

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

8-0 from the finale last year. All our 1st year players have never experienced a loss.

this !

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

8-0 from the finale last year. All our 1st year players have never experienced a loss.

My new Bills shirt that I wore yesterday is also undefeated at 7-0. I’m not sure if I should wash it or build a shrine for it?  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I got to go on the field after the game, that was a first for me! 

Decades ago I was on the field for concerts. The crown/pitch for drainage really surprised me! I wonder if it’s still that severe? Did you notice it? 

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

Decades ago I was on the field for concerts. The crown/pitch for drainage really surprised me! I wonder if it’s still that severe? Did you notice it? 

Oh yeah it’s definitely noticeable. The new turf also felt way more “springy” than I expected. I was running some pretty tight routes, I’m thinking I’ll probably be getting a call for a tryout...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Oh yeah it’s definitely noticeable. The new turf also felt way more “springy” than I expected. I was running some pretty tight routes, I’m thinking I’ll probably be getting a call for a tryout...

Is Beasley’s place listed for sale yet? You sound like a slot guy to me. 

• Haha (+1) 2