Fleiciano in a neck brace

Reed83HOF

4 minutes ago, MR8 said:

No just that in round 1 2 or 3 we;ll look for another starter for the O-Line like we did with Ford.  I'm not saying all 3 picks will be O-Line, I should've been more clear.

Will probably need a DL, doubt we resign Shaq. He's gonna get a nice contract from someone.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, billspro said:

The oline was brutal without him. Hopefully he is okay. 

the line was brutal because of ford getting schooled by dunlap. if he stays at rt, he will be the focal point for defenses.  i'd rather not see him have to spend his rookie year getting beat up out there. he's fine at rg. hopefully nseke is a go.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Will probably need a DL, doubt we resign Shaq. He's gonna get a nice contract from someone.

Yeah I think our #1 need this upcoming off-season is pass rush DE.  Whether they go out and pay for one or they draft one in the 1st, I think they know they need it badly.  They kicked the tires on Trey Flowers in FA, and they were in the Clowney sweepstakes from a lot of accounts... I think they know what they need, and they will address it, but not over-pay for it. 

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I will concede that he has work to do as a RT

He has NOT looked bad as a RG....I wish they would just put him at a position this year and leave him there.....

the problem (if you can even call it that) is Feliciano has been playing really well so you can’t justify replacing him with Ford at this point. he looks to be the odd man out for now.

4 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

NFL trainers can handle this. Stick him head first in ice baths. Send him home with a 

5 gallon bucket of ben gay. He will back practicing by Wednesday.

Really hope this isn't serious though. Surprised Dawkins didn't sprain his neck watching 

his assignment blow past him several times yesterday.

i'm all for drafting a tackle high.  i'm not sure if dion is gonna shake out to be worth a high money Lt contract.

11 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

As per Chris Brown's practice report on One Bills Live, Feliciano was at practice today, though he wore a non-contact red jersey.  Singletary was also at practice.  I don't know how much they actually did.

Robert Foster was added to the injury list with a hammy, although he was "limited" and not out.

EDIT: And when I say hammy I mean groiny.

Edited by Kelly the Dog
  • Haha (+1) 1