Fleiciano in a neck brace

Reed83HOF

5 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

That really sucks.  He is rapidly becoming one of my favorite players on this team.

That said, I don't think we necessarily lose much on net by shifting Ford to G and playing Nseke full-time at T.

Except Ty Nseke went out later in the game....

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It sucks but I think Ford can cover for him and extra bonus while Ford is doing that he's not playing tackle.

Ty Nseke walked off with an injury thoguh, so who at RT?

Edit: I'm told he came back into the game?

Edited by RocCityRoller

12 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

That really sucks.  He is rapidly becoming one of my favorite players on this team.

That said, I don't think we necessarily lose much on net by shifting Ford to G and playing Nseke full-time at T.

Yeah, but it just doesn't give them the flexibility they've enjoyed when going run-heavy. Will be interesting to see what they do vs the Pats.

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oline was absolute garbage after he went out and it wasn't that great when he was in.  

Like I said earlier...the Bengals played like their season was on the line today.  We looked like we were shell shocked in the 3rd and played nervous....that includes some of the play calls.  

Trap games are real.  Don't @ me. 

Trap games are not real statistically. Bad teams have a small percentage chance of winning any trap game so when they win 2 out of 10 times it just means the odds are that a bad team has to win at some point.

Statistically the favored teams in trap games win at a slightly higher rate than the favored teams in non trap games blowing a hole in your argument.

• Like (+1) 1

That's not great, but it might be a blessing in disguise if it puts Cody at RG and Ty at RT. Lot more faith in Cody at guard just now, and Ty has proven he should start at tackle.

Still, not great to lose our (arguably) most dominant lineman. Especially in a game where we need our best and everyone at their best.