Knox looked Gronk-like

Inigo Montoya

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

That catch and run from Knox to set up the winning touchdown looked like a Gronk play.  He crushed those corners!!!  Let's hope it's a sign of things to come.

I don't care if Tyler Kroft ever comes back.  

I didn't see Knox push off and get away with it.  He's not Gronk-like until he does that.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pretty sure this is making GMFB’s “Angry Runs “ segment this week 

My first thought that I posted in the GDT "That's an angry run right there!"  If this doesn't win tomorrow morning, the winner is gonna be off the chain.

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

As this play happened, all I could think of was:

The angriest run of ALL TIME!!

14 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Has anyone been able to find video of the earlier play where he steamrolled someone (was it also Williams?)

I'm looking for that one, it's agruably more impressive as he explodes through Williams, lifts him off his feet and sends him flying and then lands on him with full force, possibly creating a crater on the Bengal sideline.

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I didn't see Knox push off and get away with it.  He's not Gronk-like until he does that.

My first thought that I posted in the GDT "That's an angry run right there!"  If this doesn't win tomorrow morning, the winner is gonna be off the chain.

Do they do it tomorrow or wait until after Monday?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I'm looking for that one, it's agruably more impressive as he explodes through Williams, lifts him off his feet and sends him flying and then lands on him with full force, possibly creating a crater on the Bengal sideline.

I thought it was the Bills sideline, but yeah, I thought the collision and follow through were more impressive, even though it wasn't as big a factor in the overall game.  Especially 'cause the defender challenged him and it seemed like he made a point of just leveling the guy.

Edited by Captain Caveman
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yep, just needs to catch those TD passes.

Knox's game was worth the price of admission. Word spreads quickly and film does not lie. I think db's are going to think it over a bit before approaching him.

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

Knox doesn't look anything like the drugged up 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I think both of our rookie TE's will be very good for years to come.

Yeah, at the risk of jinxing it ... the single most promising thing about the new regime is their skill at drafting. The first 2 (really 3) McB drafts have put this team in a very good position for the next 3-4 years.

EDIT: TE is a tough position to draft and a tough position to learn. Proof: I'm in Colorado, and I've been closely watching Noah Fant on the Broncos, pick #20 overall. Amazing athlete, only 21. And Knox at pick 96 is way, way ahead of Fant right now. He's obviously a better blocker, but he's also ahead of Fant in the passing game. Fant is more of a project, in some ways more the guy who should've gone in the 3rd round than the guy who's ready to contribute in his rookie year. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 3