Knox looked Gronk-like

Inigo Montoya

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Nah, the announcers had it right. That was reminiscent of Bavaro.

The comparison was Jeremy Shockey not Bavaro.  Shockey is a really good comparison.  He was a great combination of physical play and finesse. Bavaro and Gronk were more physical players. Gates, Graham, and Kelce are more finesse skill guys.  Hopefully Knox continues to develop.  Looks like he has the ability to get open.  Nice find by college staff.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Not really... Any time he touched the ball he ran someone over. Did it on a previous catch and on the TE sweep we ran earlier. The only time he didn't truck someone was when he was wide open for the TD

Yes, I was just going to add this.  He absolutely destroyed the DB on that running play.  Knocked him out of the game for a bit.

39 minutes ago, eball said:

Yes, I was just going to add this.  He absolutely destroyed the DB on that running play.  Knocked him out of the game for a bit.

Completely trucked him, then to do the same on that last scoring drive! Crowd was going crazy!! I think i screamed louder when he hit them then I did when they actually scored. ? Becoming one of my fav players i think. 

14 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Since we won, and because of the big play at the end, we can all forget the drop on the two yard line in the first half. 

Maybe that helped him run angry? ?

Hard to believe he can be this productive in the NFL and yet be so underutilized in college! 

The only downside to this run is that he gets his finger in that guys face mask and pulls down....facemask should have been called. Then he lowers his head to make head-to-head contact with the next guy. As he lowered his head second the call should have been on him. He got away with two non-calls there. Glad to see him play like that but he needs to be careful. Those get called against the Pats

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Bills4Ever4Life said:

The only downside to this run is that he gets his finger in that guys face mask and pulls down....facemask should have been called. Then he lowers his head to make head-to-head contact with the next guy. As he lowered his head second the call should have been on him. He got away with two non-calls there. Glad to see him play like that but he needs to be careful. Those get called against the Pats

I thought the same thing. These penalties rarely get called on an offensive player, particularly not on a ball carrier, but there's no reason they can't be.

• Like (+1) 1