Bills weakness is becoming a trend in QTRs 2nd & 3rd

Reed83HOF

18 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He's gotta start being more accurate on deep throws. If he doesn't, the negative aspects of the Bills offense will be exacerbated in coming weeks. 

Dave man, yes, and honestly...one...if he hits just one of those, TD or not it gives Defensive Coordinators pause going forward.

dammit, why hasn't he hit one...oh sure, on THOSE passes he's so worried about not throwing a pick!  ?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

If I had to take one or the other, I'll take the 4th any day.

Not necessarily... he just needs to make the decision to throw it away before he's 25 yards  behind the LOS.

He needs to learn to step up into the pocket, and accept that sometimes he's going to get sacked. 

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

One thing that hasn't gotten attention - Allen's inability to connect on long throws. He is 0-4 or 0-5 on downfield bombs this season, and none have been close except for the one that should have been picked. That deep inaccuracy is likely affecting how teams approach Allen now.

One reason for this is the ridiculous number of jailbreaks by opposing d-lines the last couple of weeks. The Bills' pass blocking is not good, and injuries have played a huge role.

I feel like he often has plenty of time to throw. 

His issues come when he tries to leave the pocket when he doesn't have to. Instead of stepping up he tries to run away and it rarely works.