Bills (3-0) vs Bengals (0-3) Postgame thread

YoloinOhio

OMG I hate how this team goes into a shell when playing with the lead. Can we just stop getting cute and stop going into a shell. 

also what the heck is going on after halftime. Three weeks this team looks like trash after half. 

glad for the win but damn it should have never been close. 

• Like (+1) 21
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

OMG I hate how this team goes into a shell when playing with the lead. Can we just stop getting cute and stop going into a shell. 

also what the heck is going on after halftime. Three weeks this team looks like trash after half. 

I honestly don’t think that they go into a shell. Have to give credit to the other team that is trying to battle back. The Bills are not that good at this point that they can just roll teams over. 

• Like (+1) 13

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The comeback win against the Jets was not trashy....

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I honestly don’t think that they go into a shell. Have to give credit to the other team that is trying to battle back. The Bills are not that good at this point that they can just roll teams over. 

they do. The play calling with a lead is atrocious three games in a three games of trash 3QTRs. That is a trend that cannot be ignored. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

People, you got all week to B!tch about all the bad things!

Can't you enjoy the win for a couple of hours?

Nope! We are on the Cheats****

Just now, MAJBobby said:

really go look at the 3rd QTR again

or the 3rd against NYG or this week

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It shouldn’t have, but Josh has a penchant for that big play that is rearing its head regularly enough to cause concern. For some reason some people can’t see that on their eye test. The pick today against a playoff team won’t end like it did today. The non fumble was luck which runs out too. Jump all over it but I didn’t see a playoff QB or Offense. Defense on the other hand,  balls.....

• Like (+1) 1