Next week: Bills 56, Patriots 3!

20 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Has their defense given up an offensive TD yet this season?

Has their defense faced a half a$$ decent offense yet THIS season????

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

If Josh Allen was black the fanbase would be screaming for his benching. How's that?

How’s what ? 

What planet are you from ???

4 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

If Josh Allen was black the fanbase would be screaming for his benching. How's that?

Wish we could bench you from posting on here ( HOWS THAT ? )

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

Has their defense faced a half a$$ decent offense yet THIS season????

Please.  Have the Bills faced a half-decent offense yet? 

We talk about how great our defense is, but our guys have let up a handful of touchdowns already.

The Patriots haven't let up an offensive touchdown in their last 4 games (counting back to the last Super Bowl).  The Rams are generally considered one of the best in the league.

What they are doing is ridiculously impressive.

20 minutes ago, MJS said:

If we win it will be low scoring, like 9 to 12 or something ridiculous like that.

But I'm not holding my breath.

And all against crap teams ;)

Dont matter. They play whos put in front of them. The bills are 3 and 0 and havent played against anyone and had to hold off 2 lowly teams. So while the teams may be bad the patriots completly domintated them they are +86 in MOV. So they have destroyed the teams they should

13 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Dont matter. They play whos put in front of them. The bills are 3 and 0 and havent played against anyone and had to hold off 2 lowly teams. So while the teams may be bad the patriots completly domintated them they are +86 in MOV. So they have destroyed the teams they should

And they will probably beat the Bills. I have no delusions. But mentioning their offensive and defensive rankings is dumb because they won't end the year like that. They haven't faced a real defense yet.

Edited by MJS

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

And they will probably beat the Bills. I have no delusions. But mentioning their offensive and defensive rankings is dumb because they won't end the year like that. They haven't faced a real defense yet.

Never mentioned the offense, but the defense will stay up there, they have one of the best defenses outside of 2003 that they have had under the belichick era

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

The Bills offense has been WAY too sloppy through three games, regardless of the team's record.

Turnovers, Penalties, Drops

Right now, the Patriots defense is playing historically good.

If we are going to have a chance, we absolutely cannot leave points on the field.

Based on how McDermott's defense has generally performed against Brady, our offense will probably need to put up 20-25 just to make this a game.

Historically good against The Miami Mess and the Jets with a 3rd string QB in the game.? 

I think the Pats* defense is still untested. 

Looking forward to the match up next week.   I hope we have Singletary next week.