Next week: Bills 56, Patriots 3!

Must be scotch laced with a hallucinogen.  I would not rule out a Bills win completely next week, but they need to play better than they have thus far this season.  Specifically, they need to play 4 quarters, Josh needs to avoid playing hero ball, and the Bills need to cut down on penalties like they had today.  It will also help if they can get some people back healthy.

McD and his coaching staff are going to need to come up with a plan to constantly attack, stress execution and mistake free football, and for the love of all that is good not protect a lead and/or play not to lose.

• Like (+1) 1

The Patriots are money. It is undeniable that they are the best team in the league. Yes we are having a good season, but odds are we will not come out with a w on Sunday. With that being said this game will show us who we really are. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Keep it close and maybe we have something to work with. If we get stomped making frustrating penalties as well as crucial mistakes and unprofessional drops then we will be in the same boat we’ve been for years. I’m really hoping we can keep it close. I love my Bills and you bet your ass I will be there at the game.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, CodeMonkey said:

If the Giants lose, and they currently are,  that would make the combined record of the Bills opponents 0-9 I believe.  I'd hold on the superbowl reservations :)  But they are beating the bottom feeders (albeit struggling) instead of being a bottom feeder which is very pleasant.  The Pats game should show where they really are as a team.  

I'm thinking it's a game that should show where both teams are.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:55 PM, MJS said:

If we win it will be low scoring, like 9 to 12 or something ridiculous like that.

But I'm not holding my breath.

And all against crap teams ;)

Just like us at the moment. 

Im pretty hyped for a game of unbeatens. 

Edited by the_D
Spelling