Three and Oh my Goodness!

snafu

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Patriots are executing bad teams in an effortless, workmanlike manor.

Bills are beating bad teams by overcoming their own mistakes.

It's not even close to the same thing.

Yup

Pats have outscored their opponents 106-17......Bills 66-47

3 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

Agreed.  I like the progress the Bills have made but we've beaten 3 winless teams.  Pats will handle us easily as they are playing lights out football.  Hopefully we keep getting better and avenge that loss later in the year at home.  

Two of those teams were the Dolphins and Jets on their third string QB. While I dont think we are ready to contend with the Patsies just yet, I dont think they are going to run away with this game. Bills D will give them a fit if they show up all game 

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Hey as Dickie Jay used to say: It's hard to win in the NFL.

Our opponents may not have been that strong but it's not something a mediocre team would have pulled off 

It's a shame that Jauron was so poor for us, because he isn't wrong. Every game in the NFL is a battle. But because Jauron said it, that phrase has been taken less seriously than it should.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Bills are good, but not great.  Pats are going to steamroll this team.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  Just look at the 3rd quarter.  We come out after halftime with even a close game, Belichick will end up making the game an embarrassment.  McD, Frazier, and Daboll will not have answers to anything the Pats do.  It pains me to say this because I hate the Pats, but I see this coming.

7 minutes ago, Reader said:

It's a shame that Jauron was so poor for us, because he isn't wrong. Every game in the NFL is a battle. But because Jauron said it, that phrase has been taken less seriously than it should.

Actually Marrone had a real good speech on this.  It was after the Vikings game in 2014 when Orton led the comeback with the TD to Watkins at the last second.  Bills were favored to win that day against a poor Vikings club but had to resort to last second heroics.

Marrone addresses the team and said you guys don't ever have to apologize for a win in this league.  I don't think the clip is on Youtube.

While I always found him a rather unpleasant sort, I do like that speech.  I feel it can applied anywhere 

3 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

it was almost two and oh *****, Daboll needs to figure out what to do with a lead. 

I yell at the TV during almost every football game I watch, not just Bills games.  When it’s third down and short, don’t go for a complicated, slow developing play.  Don’t go for a long pass along the sidelines.  Do something simple.  OCs are over thinking and out smarting themselves.  Daboll did that waaaay too often today.

16 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I yell at the TV during almost every football game I watch, not just Bills games.  When it’s third down and short, don’t go for a complicated, slow developing play.  Don’t go for a long pass along the sidelines.  Do something simple.  OCs are over thinking and out smarting themselves.  Daboll did that waaaay too often today.

i think there was a combination of it worked well last week and thats what the 49rs burned the bengals with last week.  3rd and one isnt the time to get cute though, I agree. 

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Yeah that New England is a pretender. Surely they can’t be this good. 

So why don't you go find Bob Kraft in his favorite Five and Dime massage parlour, ask his 59 year-old 'therapist' if you can interrupt for a moment, and present him the f###ing Lombardi trophy right there, so the rest of can get back to our home improvement projects this Sunday.

New England isn't the same team as last season.  They've beaten three teams who are 0-6 this season.  

Let's play the f###ing game before we all kiss their a##es again.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

So why don't you go find Bob Kraft in his favorite Five and Dime massage parlour, ask his 59 year-old 'therapist' if you can interrupt for a moment, and present him the f###ing Lombardi trophy right there, so the rest of can get back to our home improvement projects this Sunday.

New England isn't the same team as last season.  They've beaten three teams who are 0-6 this season.  

Let's play the f###ing game before we all kiss their a##es again.

I'm glad our fans don't play in the games.  Can't win when you're on your knees.   Punch em in the friggin mouth and step on their throat.   Take whats yours....

Edited by Bills Oil Company