Three and Oh my Goodness!

snafu

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Bills are good, but not great.  Pats are going to steamroll this team.

I think NE wins....but it will be a fairly close game......I just heard Edelman has a chest injury.....that is something to keep an eye on this week....I am more worried about their D.....they had another goose egg today...granted, it was the Jest...lol

4 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Agreed.  I like the progress the Bills have made but we've beaten 3 winless teams.  Pats will handle us easily as they are playing lights out football.  Hopefully we keep getting better and avenge that loss later in the year at home.  

Pats have also beaten 3 winless teams.  Bills need to work out their 2nd half issues.  It should be a good game.

3 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

Agreed.  I like the progress the Bills have made but we've beaten 3 winless teams.  Pats will handle us easily as they are playing lights out football.  Hopefully we keep getting better and avenge that loss later in the year at home.  

**Pats have beaten 3 winless teams...

Edit: GIANTS WIN! BILLS OPPONENTS 1-8!

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Bills are good, but not great.  Pats are going to steamroll this team.

Yeah, Josh and his WRs will probably not be able to go toe to toe with Brady and that offense.

But 3-1 is so much better than 2-2.   They  dodged a huge unforced error today....

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

So have Pats

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

Belechick is going to eat Allen alive I figure.  I picked the Bills to win by 3 scores today and I learned my lesson!

I picked a squeaker today, but figured we’d win.

Im going to take this entire week to talk myself into a Bills win next Sunday.   I’m going to cling to every hopeful stat and ignore everything that runs against us. I don’t frikkin care, I’m not expecting a win, but we got a shot to lead in the division with the tiebreaker. Yeah, yeah I know it will be only 4 weeks in, but I don’t care. 

• Like (+1) 1

Singletary was missed, but Gore did his part. He still got it! 

Allen was shaky in the pocket today. I don't have a problem with him taking off if he has to, which he seems to be avoiding this year (though I know he is being coached to) but I'm curious to see the all 22 footage. Seems like pressure was coming in hot all game and we had few answers.

The Pats are a well oiled machine (like always) right now.  We are 3-0, but we beat 3 bad teams and 2 of the wins could've easily been losses.  We definitely are an exciting team with alot of upside, but would take a monumental effort to beat the Patsies. I'm just hoping we can make it a game and get out with no major injuries.