Three and Oh my Goodness!

snafu

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

So why don't you go find Bob Kraft in his favorite Five and Dime massage parlour, ask his 59 year-old 'therapist' if you can interrupt for a moment, and present him the f###ing Lombardi trophy right there, so the rest of can get back to our home improvement projects this Sunday.

New England isn't the same team as last season.  They've beaten three teams who are 0-6 this season.  

Let's play the f###ing game before we all kiss their a##es again.

They are actually better. Yess they have beaten 3. 0for teams but they killed them even with taking their foot off the gas in the 4th quarter.

7 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

They are actually better. Yess they have beaten 3. 0for teams but they killed them even with taking their foot off the gas in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, they beat Luke Falk, Josh Rosen, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and a drunk Ben Roethlisberger.  McDermott should call the league office to see if the Bills can just forfeit the game to save the city certain embarassment.

Compared to 80% of past Bills teams, this one is so much better.  More talent, better team spirit, much better coaching.  Go Bills!

But then I watch KC.  

Gotta keep on getting better.  

The Bills' opponents are 1-8 on the year, and the Pats' are 0-9.  The Pats are winning more easily while the Bills have had to gut out all three wins.  All in all I don't think there's a lot of predictive value in what's gone on already, with regard to what's going to happen on Sunday.