Bills 21, Bengals 17 Game Balls!!!

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Poyer was excellent and so was Jordan Phillips. Outside of Gore and maybe Knox I don't think anyone on the offense deserves a game ball. We just made perhaps the worst defense in football look competent. 

"Maybe" Knox?  Guy was our offensive MVP.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I get it. But he did lead them down to the winning TD. It’s the Allen roller coaster.

I will say that 3 games in a row there was a point where we needed a 4th down TD drive and Allen made it happen. Not sure we would have needed that if not for his awful terrible decision on that interception, but I'll credit him for bouncing back and getting the win.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, MJS said:

Tre White for sealing the win.

He did get the INT but if the receiver doesn't drop it (was a high pass though) and tip it into Tre's hands then people would probably be putting Tre in the bad for giving him the cushion for the catch down to about the 12-yard line.

It's funny how that works out.

The DBs were playing too far off all last drive and they're lucky they got that INT because the receiver was open. I hate prevent defense.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Dawson Knox gets the only game ball for me. We needed a big play and he got it.

I'd give Allen a game ball but the pick was unforgivable. I mean he just has to stop throwing those.

I'll say it again and again. Not gonna happen. It is in his DNA. Good thing for us it also seems to be in his DNA to come through in the clutch. Got to take the bad with the good when it comes to Allen. Today it was amplified because he had not one but two of those throws that both cost us points. Yet he still came through. He's getting better overall as a QB but i have no expectation that he will ever learn from those type of throws. And honestly, I am fine with that. Just know he'll rip our hearts out in some games in the future with those throws but also lead us to glory with his unique style of play in the future too.

6 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

He did get the INT but if the receiver doesn't drop it (was a high pass though) and tip it into Tre's hands then people would probably be putting Tre in the bad for giving him the cushion for the catch down to about the 12-yard line.

It's funny how that works out.

The DBs were playing too far off all last drive and they're lucky they got that INT because the receiver was open. I hate prevent defense.

He also caught another INT.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If the Bengals deferred we had to chose to take the ball. If you choose the wind, they get both kickoffs. 

Bengals deferred and chose ball second half.  They don't get to choose ball and direction.  Bills chose which direction to kick off.  Pretty sure that's how it works unless rules have changed.

Allen obviously made one horrible mistake but he had a good game. His escapability is underrated. The OL did not do a good job of pass blocking. He did it when he needed to. Every TD of the whole season has been 70+ yards I think. Eight of them. 

1 minute ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

Bengals deferred and chose ball second half.  They don't get to choose ball and direction.  Bills chose which direction to kick off.  Pretty sure that's how it works unless rules have changed.

Then I don't know what the problem was. You want the wind in the fourth quarter if you are up, imo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1