Ford and Knox Fined

Buddo

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

He was definitely flopping from the Feliciano shove; however, Ford pretty much knocked him off his feet. You can see it better on the coaches film

He barely touched him.  Carter is waving his hands in the air and falling back to get the flag.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

He barely touched him.  Carter is waving his hands in the air and falling back to get the flag.

Carter is certainly trying to draw a flag; however, you cannot deny Ford came in and knocked him to the ground. Do I feel that penalties are distributed equitably throughout the league and for all players? No. But this was clearly something that was going to get called. Again, I don't have a problem with it.

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Carter is certainly trying to draw a flag; however, you cannot deny Ford came in and knocked him to the ground. Do I feel that penalties are distributed equitably throughout the league and for all players? No. But this was clearly something that was going to get called. Again, I don't have a problem with it.

After looking at it again, yeah Ford pushed him to the ground.  I was focusing on Feliciano.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

After looking at it again, yeah Ford pushed him to the ground.  I was focusing on Feliciano.

Still, I love that there was absolutely no scrutiny at all on Carter's takedown of Allen - or on a number of other hits Allen has taken just in the first two games. Which, I think goes more to the point you have been making.

• Like (+1) 1

NFL Refs: Number 17 sneezed in my general vicinity, possibly exposing me to some degree of illness. I believe he also committed a drive-by gaseous emission near me as I feel my nostrils have been accosted. 600 yard penalty, $5 billion dollar fine and number 17 is never ever allowed to play the foosball again. He's grounded too!

*Tom Brady eats an infant belonging to the same NFL ref and slaps the refs wife with a tackhammer.*

NFL Refs: I'd like to thank Mr. Brady for choosing my kid as his ritual sacrifice to stay in shape. My wife also says, "Thank you, may I have another?" No flag on the play and Mr. Brady is awarded 12 extra touchdowns by me for the inconvenience I caused him when I failed to supply him with ketchup for his babyfeast.