Bills vs Bengals Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal C. just said the wind is no big deal at the stadium right now; doesn't anticipate any problems during the game.

Blowing from scoreboard end to tunnel end, but across the width of the field as well.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

"Panchito" on the back of the jersey.

How about "Baby Billa"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Eric Wood's keys to the game:

1) Bengals have worst OL we have played so far; must get pressure on Dalton

2) Bengals have 2nd best passing game in league and get lots of huge chunk plays; we must shut that down

3) Bills must run the ball well all day long; Bengals have horrible run defense

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Eric Wood's keys to the game:

1) Bengals have worst OL we have played so far; must get pressure on Dalton

2) Bengals have 2nd best passing game in league and get lots of huge chunk plays; we must shut that down

3) Bills must run the ball well all day long; Bengals have horrible run defense

Pretty interesting that they have a bad oline but are throwing the ball well.

11 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Very excited about the game but worried about the RB situation. I think Yeldon is much better then people realize and if it was up to me, I’d start him. He can really catch it out of the backfield and is a much better runner then people seem to think. What I’m worried about is more Gore. This guy has 88 yards on 30 carries this year. That’s not a typo. The guy is done. Singletary has 127 on 10 carries...that’s also not a typo. We are blocking people. The holes are there. Gore’s legs are just shot. Strangely this coaching staff is missing that though. Today we can’t sprinkle in the explosive Singletary. All that’s going to mean is more Gore. The only thing about that season that has been a negative so far IMO. Either way, hopefully the Bills find a way to use that home opener energy to keep this train rolling. Get that win. Go Bills!

Everybody has a bad day of prognostication. I guess today was yours regarding Frank Gore.

57 minutes ago, boater said:

Everybody has a bad day of prognostication. I guess today was yours regarding Frank Gore.

He was okay. I’d venture to say had we had Singletary, the bengals never get close. Gore had a few nice runs. I will give him credit when it’s due. The TD was huge. Very tough and important run. I was content with him today but certainly not blown away impressed. He didn’t even have 80 yards. If that’s a big deal then I’m not sure what the standard is. I don’t want this to get sideways here. Today was fine. He was more then acceptable today. I am not trying to discredit him today. It was by far the best he’s been for the Bills and his effort absolutely helped the victory. Il gladly be wrong about him every week and I hope he somehow just plays amazing. He’s on the team I love. I’m doing nothing but rooting for him.

• Like (+1) 1