Bills vs Bengals Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited about the game but worried about the RB situation. I think Yeldon is much better then people realize and if it was up to me, I’d start him. He can really catch it out of the backfield and is a much better runner then people seem to think. What I’m worried about is more Gore. This guy has 88 yards on 30 carries this year. That’s not a typo. The guy is done. Singletary has 127 on 10 carries...that’s also not a typo. We are blocking people. The holes are there. Gore’s legs are just shot. Strangely this coaching staff is missing that though. Today we can’t sprinkle in the explosive Singletary. All that’s going to mean is more Gore. The only thing about that season that has been a negative so far IMO. Either way, hopefully the Bills find a way to use that home opener energy to keep this train rolling. Get that win. Go Bills!

5 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I 100% Expext the Bills first offensive play to be a long shot down the field.

If they connect, the crowd will be insane. Feed off that energy and ride the momentum into the sunset. 

Plus, I think the Bengals secondary is JV, so why not test that early?

Bring out the Jets gameplan and pass the first 30 consecutive plays... :) 

14 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Very excited about the game but worried about the RB situation. I think Yeldon is much better then people realize and if it was up to me, I’d start him. He can really catch it out of the backfield and is a much better runner then people seem to think. What I’m worried about is more Gore. This guy has 88 yards on 30 carries this year. That’s not a typo. The guy is done. Singletary has 127 on 10 carries...that’s also not a typo. We are blocking people. The holes are there. Gore’s legs are just shot. Strangely this coaching staff is missing that though. Today we can’t sprinkle in the explosive Singletary. All that’s going to mean is more Gore. The only thing about that season that has been a negative so far IMO. Either way, hopefully the Bills find a way to use that home opener energy to keep this train rolling. Get that win. Go Bills!

Frank Gore was very good last week. I’m sorry you can’t see that. He’s not a problem. 

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Two points;

1.  The Bengals are going to be desperate.  This is a must win game for them, they know they can’t start 0-3.  We are going to get their best shot today.

2.  If we lose the media will say, “See, the Bills are still the Bills”.   If the Bills win, the media will point out that they are 3-0 playing against three teams that are all 0-3.  They can discount us either way.  Ultimately, I say screw the media.

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 10

Let's freaking gooooooooooo

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

Two points;

1.  The Bengals are going to be desperate.  This is a must win game for them, they know they can’t start 0-3.  We are going to get their best shot.

2.  If we lose the media will say, “See, the Bills are still the Bills”.   If the Bills win, the media will point out that they are 3-0 playing against three teams that are all 0-3.  They can discount us either way.

Don't care. Just win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Frank Gore was very good last week. I’m sorry you can’t see that. He’s not a problem. 

Go Bills

He had 19 carries for 68 yards. How is that very good? Singletary has 57 on 6. I was at the game. Holes are there, he’s just not fast enough to hit them. And I’m not even mad at Gore. He’s old. He is way better then he should still be. I’m good with Gore being on the team. But HE should be the guy getting 5 carries. While the other back gets 15-20. Not the other way around.

I think this is going to be a tough game for the Bills.   Tre is not 100% and Boyd and Ross are very good.  If the Bengals get bad guy J. Mixon going we will suffer.

I also think we are going to miss Devin quite sorely.

The turnovers will tell the outcome.

• Sad 1