Bengals forum not feeling good

foreboding

1 minute ago, downunderbill said:

Can't recall but I'd put $5000 on it that you're right. I doubt McDermott would, but just hope they don't treat the Bengals like Minnesota treated the Bills game last year.

I definitely didn't think we'd win. I think we were something like 17 point dogs in that

1 hour ago, CNY315 said:

I'm sure a lot of us felt the same way going into week 3 last year

Probably, but I genuinely felt good about that game going in. We'd already bottomed out, and had shown signs of steadying the ship. And we caught Minnesota dealing with the sudden Everson Griffen situation. It just seemed like an upset in the making.

Not sure the Bengals are similarly poised to catch the Bills off guard this week. But then again, Dalton kind of owns us. 

3 hours ago, nrenegar said:

"Josh Allen has a losing record as a starter." - fredtoast

Never let facts get in the way of homerism.

Great point.

By the way, did you hear?  Josh Allen is the #1 most exciting player in the NFL.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Not thrilled at our guy who averages 63.5 yards on 5 carries per game is out in only his 3rd career game, but we’ll see.

Time for Yeldon to step up. Just keep the chains moving and take our shots downfield

11 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

No team is truly a pushover in the NFL.

Except maybe the Dolphins.

The draft capital the Fins have is insane. If they knock this draft and the next draft oit of the park watch out. 

• Like (+1) 1