Where is the outrage for Tyler Kroft

Bigantall

3 hours ago, Bigantall said:

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Brandon Beane didn't do due diligence on the health of Kroft. He came here with foot problems, first day of OTA breaks foot, now this latest injury. Coach is putting on his game face but he has to be extremely disappointed.

Honestly, I kinda forgot he was on the team. 

Not sure if that's due to age or beer. 

Also, didn't read past the first page, so sorry if someone else said who is TK.

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

A kick, knee, slap in the head to you or me might not be a big deal. When a football player has a history of concussions that history can't be ignored.

Kind of missing the point of people directly tying this last concussion to his history, as if it should have been a warning sign that he was going to get KICKED IN THE HEAD.

If John Doe has a history of knee injuries, and some random mugger happens to club him in the knee during a robbery, the response isn't "well we should have known he'd get his knee injured, he does have a history after all".  That's my point.  It was a fluke.

*edit*

Unless you mean to imply that the kick to his head was of a specific intensity, one that wouldn't injure someone without previous concussions, but would injure someone with a history of them?  Cuz that's not really how concussions work.

Edited by 1ManRaid

2-0, Allen looks like he could be the real deal, we might finally have depth at every position where it doesn't seem like we will need to hit on every draft pick. Competent leadership, it seems, from McBeane. If I was outraged at the Kroft thing, I think I might have a problem.

5 hours ago, Bigantall said:

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Brandon Beane didn't do due diligence on the health of Kroft. He came here with foot problems, first day of OTA breaks foot, now this latest injury. Coach is putting on his game face but he has to be extremely disappointed.

Grow up and learn football

6 hours ago, Bigantall said:

Finally - something Rexy could have actually done right for this franchise... took long enough