Where is the outrage for Tyler Kroft

Bigantall

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Brandon Beane didn't do due diligence on the health of Kroft. He came here with foot problems, first day of OTA breaks foot, now this latest injury. Coach is putting on his game face but he has to be extremely disappointed.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Bigantall said:

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Brandon Beane didn't do due diligence on the health of Kroft. He came here with foot problems, first day of OTA breaks foot, now this latest injury. Coach is putting on his game face but he has to be extremely disappointed.

Beane has said that he knowingly took a chance on some players with suspect physical pasts.  If the team were in a bad cap position I might give a *****, but, as is why should I?

Who did you want him to pick up at the position?

• Like (+1) 2

One of my few peeves of Brandon Beane was the amount of injury risk we took this year in free agency.  Normally Beane was adding players with a clean injury slate but this offseason adding John Brown, Mitch Morse and Tyler Kroft among others was a little surprising too me.  That being said, Kroft is the only one to miss regular season time thus far and the rest are all performing pretty well and helping the team out.  Can’t criticize too much when it’s turning out this well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Have any of the other TE's who were available in FA done anything much yet? No GM hits on every FA that he signs. On the plus side , we signed two top notch WR's (Brown and Beasley) and an OL that is giving Allen time to throw (Morse, Feliciano, Nsekhe, and Spain) not to mention Gore. I'd say Beane had quite a good group of FA signings. Chill out!

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Bigantall said:

Stop, give up. Never post again.

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 1