Nfl QB rankings per nfl.com

Chicharito

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I never got the negativity on Jackson but it has turned 180 degrees.  Beat Miami and Arizona and boom.  All week he is getting mega hype.  It's weird.

The NFL network morning show has a raging ***** for the kid...they talk about it almost every day. 

I don’t have a huge problem with these rankings for the most part. Allen should definitely be ahead of Newton, Mariota, and Cousins. LJ is being overhyped but you are what your record says you are. I’d expect him to drop back in the pack once he plays better defenses. Allen is hovering interchangeably with guys like Brissett around 15 for me right now.

Hopefully he continues to progress toward top-10 as the season goes on.

It's odd really, as the two wins have shown what Allen can be. Both a guy who can dig you out of a hole, and someone who can efficiently manage a game.

Thing is, the numbers aren't very gaudy, and instead of watching games, so many of these prognosticators, go just off the numbers.

11 hours ago, TroutDog said:

If you read it, it’s not entirely negative. 

With that being said, the Bills won’t get their due until they’re in the postseason regularly and Josh is at 65% for an extended period without the hero-ball. 

Just reality. 

Brett Favre played hero ball his entire career.

4 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

That's about what I got, but from the pure stats standpoint without seeing any of these guys play, the ranking is on par with what I'd expect.

Dont worry, our D will put some of the QB rankings into reality.

4 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

That's about what I got, but from the pure stats standpoint without seeing any of these guys play, the ranking is on par with what I'd expect.

Dont worry, our D will bring some of the QB rankings people into reality.

11 hours ago, PJBrown7 said:

Mariotta and Cousins ranked higher at this point? Umm ok

I wouldn’t pick Mariotta over Josh, but I get it stat wise, but Cousins...come on now, boys, where are you coming from with this?

Less than half the rushing yards, 180 or so less passing yards, and about 20% lower completion percentage.

...seriously?

14 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Brett Favre played hero ball his entire career.

Dont worry, our D will put some of the QB rankings into reality.

Dont worry, our D will bring some of the QB rankings people into reality.

Favre did play hero-ball but not like Josh. He would reserve it until it was required, not every series.