Nfl QB rankings per nfl.com

Chicharito

If you read it, it’s not entirely negative. 

With that being said, the Bills won’t get their due until they’re in the postseason regularly and Josh is at 65% for an extended period without the hero-ball. 

Just reality. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 3

1. Actually I thought they might have Josh lower as much of the National Media seems to nick pick him. These Klyer Murry stuff is a joke---what the hell has he done in the NFL----maybe he'll become a great player but this hype is because he was the # 1 pick.

This ranking is pretty close to how I'd have it with the obvious caveat that Ben would be somewhere in the top 10 (and Brees top 5) if healthy. Kyler Murray is definitely a little too high but he's the number one overall pick and showed some serious flashes last week so I can sort of understand the enthusiasm. Lamar is about ten spots too high. Josh needs more wins and more games like he had last week to break into the top 20. Our super soft schedule this year will probably hold him back in the eyes of many in the national media, which is fine by me -- I kind of like the nobody-believes-in-us element. 

Edit: also Wentz is way too high. I take it back -- this list is dumb.

Edited by VW82
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I was just wondering how Kyler Murray, who is winless in the NFL, is 7 ahead of Josh Allen.  

Idk...it'd be one thing if he looked really good while losing, but he doesn't look that good. He looks okay for a rookie....it's because he was drafted 1st

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

1. Actually I thought they might have Josh lower as much of the National Media seems to nick pick him. These Klyer Murry stuff is a joke---what the hell has he done in the NFL----maybe he'll become a great player but this hype is because he was the # 1 pick.

Me too, too many people are heavily invested in the opinion he's below average, while always keeping one foot on the fence just in case he comes good. several on this board come to mind as well. The first buzzword was accuracy, you were seemingly born with that, can't teach accuracy. then he got some short range weapons and hits 64% of his passes. Now we need to see consistency because all quarterbacks play exactly the same every game.  he'll always have his critics until they are proven right and can pat them selves on the back or run out of reasons to nit pick.

• Like (+1) 1