How Soon Are Games Available on Game Pass?

Jerome007

With tomorrow being such a perfect summer day, I'll likely go out with my boys and watch the game with a delay.

While I'd rather start watching about 90 minutes later like I do when it's on TV for me, as I can then skip the ads and end up live by the 4th quarter (crazy when you think about it!), as I'll get tomorrow's game through NFL Game Pass I"m not sure that will work.

Do they put the game on there as soon as it's over or later? 

Thanks

They get the full game up right after the game has ended. Sometimes it takes a little time as several early games end around the same time. 

It takes sometimes a few hours to get the condensed version up.

26 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I thought they wouldn’t show it if there were other games going on?  That was the case the one time I tried it.  Watching games on Tuesday night got old pretty fast.

Yeah, in my experience the full game recaps, for any game, aren't available when a live game is being broadcast.  I've watched games on Game Pass on Thursday evenings, and had the feed stop when TNF starts.

I'd always assumed they weren't available until Tuesday morning, since the week ends with the end of MNF.

I can usually watch the replay game around 30minutes to one hour after the game is over. He's right, the condensed version usually takes another few hours. I've had game pass for the last 3 years. Im on the west coast and not always available for a 10am start. Sometimes I keep all updates off and watch around 2-3pm when I get home which is 5pm-6pm eastern time.

Edited by BillsRdue

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, in my experience the full game recaps, for any game, aren't available when a live game is being broadcast.  I've watched games on Game Pass on Thursday evenings, and had the feed stop when TNF starts.

I'd always assumed they weren't available until Tuesday morning, since the week ends with the end of MNF.

I had it maybe five years ago and this was the case, they won't show it while another live game is happening.

One other note that may help you someday, you can watch complete NFL games free on YouTube if you are overseas. I sometimes watch the games from Manila. Good to know if you're in the military. I don't recall how long it takes for them to become available or if all games are uploaded.

Edited by GreggTX

2 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

With tomorrow being such a perfect summer day, I'll likely go out with my boys and watch the game with a delay.

While I'd rather start watching about 90 minutes later like I do when it's on TV for me, as I can then skip the ads and end up live by the 4th quarter (crazy when you think about it!), as I'll get tomorrow's game through NFL Game Pass I"m not sure that will work.

Do they put the game on there as soon as it's over or later? 

Thanks

FWIW, I was watching the first game at the Seattle airport on my phone through GamePass at 2pm, so it seems pretty quick.