Jets and Fins parlay...

Vod Kanockers

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

Neither the Dolphins or Jets are winning. Jets maybe lucky enough to cover the point spread but that is still questionable.

who on earth has a good reason to start lecturing us on how the point spread will turn out?

5 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Don't bet a penny on the Phins they couldn't beat a college team right now.

Oh lord, remember that go-round last year?  Wasn’t it Alabama being able to compete at the pro level?  ?

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

do it.  You won’t!!!

Hate crimes!  Hate crimes!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Right now the Jests and Fins are roughly 20 point underdogs. A $25 straight up parlay bet pays out over $5k if they both win. I have NEVER seen anything like this before in the NFL. (I’d post a screenshot of the bet/odds, but I’m “OnLy aLlOweD 2mBs”

Straight up pick, or both beat the spread? 

Where are you placing that? I use betnow and they aren’t letting me on those games...

3 hours ago, billieve420 said:

Who is lecturing just giving my opinion feel free to ignore it.

when it's gambling

it is usually men who are football fans talking

and they put $$$ on it

Edited by row_33

28 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Straight up pick. Both teams would have to win their games. I sent you a PM for the website that I use

straight up is astronomical odds against...… I'd jump on that parlay if it was with the points, but without the points I'd would of rather placed that $25 on the Bills to win the Superbowl, I would feel better about that bet

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

There has to be close to 0% chance that the Jets or Dolphins win tomorrow.  I took the Cowboys in my survivor league, which is a popular pick along with the Pats.  IF either the Jets or Phins win tomorrow, it would wipe out most survivor participants.

5 hours ago, ddaryl said:

straight up is astronomical odds against...… I'd jump on that parlay if it was with the points, but without the points I'd would of rather placed that $25 on the Bills to win the Superbowl, I would feel better about that bet

Lol, both teams are a +1350 to win straight up money line. For BOTH to win.. You’d probably have a better chance of seeing a midget carrying a grand piano down the street by himself.. ?? The parlay with the points pays out the normal 2:1. That is why I couldn’t believe the odds/payoff of the straight up wins.

22 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I wouldn't be completely chocked if the Jets pulled off an upset. Their defense played the browns real tough last week and only broke in the end because the offense was giving them no help. The Pats have their share of banged up players. If the Jets can make a few inspired plays on offense (big if) then they could still be in it going into the 4th. Do I believe there's a good enough chance of that for me to place a bet on them? Nah

I watched some of the Dolphins and Pats game as well, and the Dolphins were actually only 7 - 0 down mid way through the 2nd. There's a perception that the game kicks off and they just roll over. They actually played the Pats tough. Greg Cosell said it well this week - the front office may be tanking but the players are still trying to win. They actually showed a lot of heart early on. The trouble for the Phins is they just don't have the talent to make a dent, so once a team gets its nose out in front their heads drop.

I'd say the biggest thing in the Phins favor this week (and this is SLIM) is that Rosen has the reigns. Having a new starter might give them a bit of an energy boost early, and if he starts well they might even sneak a lead in the first quarter.  

Ain’t happening

15 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Oh lord, remember that go-round last year?  Wasn’t it Alabama being able to compete at the pro level?  ?

Hate crimes!  Hate crimes!  ?

Two words........Lake Placid.

• Like (+1) 1