Jets and Fins parlay...

Vod Kanockers

Right now the Jests and Fins are roughly 20 point underdogs. A $25 straight up parlay bet pays out over $5k if they both win. I have NEVER seen anything like this before in the NFL. (I’d post a screenshot of the bet/odds, but I’m “OnLy aLlOweD 2mBs”

A1A419EE-476D-4DA3-8656-DCF0A360169F.jpeg

Edited by Vod Kanockers
Photo
  • Like (+1) 1

I wouldn't be completely chocked if the Jets pulled off an upset. Their defense played the browns real tough last week and only broke in the end because the offense was giving them no help. The Pats have their share of banged up players. If the Jets can make a few inspired plays on offense (big if) then they could still be in it going into the 4th. Do I believe there's a good enough chance of that for me to place a bet on them? Nah

I watched some of the Dolphins and Pats game as well, and the Dolphins were actually only 7 - 0 down mid way through the 2nd. There's a perception that the game kicks off and they just roll over. They actually played the Pats tough. Greg Cosell said it well this week - the front office may be tanking but the players are still trying to win. They actually showed a lot of heart early on. The trouble for the Phins is they just don't have the talent to make a dent, so once a team gets its nose out in front their heads drop.

I'd say the biggest thing in the Phins favor this week (and this is SLIM) is that Rosen has the reigns. Having a new starter might give them a bit of an energy boost early, and if he starts well they might even sneak a lead in the first quarter.  

28 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I forget...was that part of the yarn?  ?

Lol .  In the yarn, he didn’t tell his wife about it because she would kill him for betting on football.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...he'll vanish............

Oh the person who spun the yarn is still around ?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Lol .  In the yarn, he didn’t tell his wife about it because she would kill him for betting on football.

I think Hap or one of the other mods quietly called ‘bs’, and the culprit disappeared.  Or just reregistered under a different name.  

?

I should see what OLG Pro Line is showing, although I only played it once years ago.  Lost on a tie.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Nowadays, that’s the annual budget for the Village of Angola Highway Department.

That area is a hodge podge. Lake Shore, Derby, Angola, Evans, Irving, etc.

Not sure, but think they are dependent on county services to get by.

While I pay $8000 a yr. taxes in a 1st tier 'burb borderlining  Buffalo.

That I have 4 acres is irrelevant. New ranch home for Seniors is beckoning.

8 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Right now the Jests and Fins are roughly 20 point underdogs. A $25 straight up parlay bet pays out over $5k if they both win. I have NEVER seen anything like this before in the NFL. (I’d post a screenshot of the bet/odds, but I’m “OnLy aLlOweD 2mBs”

Who is taking this bet?  My accounts aren't posting moneylines on either game.