This is a must win game for the Bills.

Tipster19

I don't see this game as a must win and no rational person expects the Bills to win. The Pats will go 2-0 on us yet again and we'll still be in the chase for a wildcard. If we win, on the other hand, we (especially Josh) must clean up all the mistakes. IF we win, it will herald a new era and Bills fans will lie and say they were there lol. It would be one for the ages.

Edited by GreggTX

17 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

At home, division rival.

you bet it is.   

Take care of what you can now    to worry less later.  

If you lose your still in the AFCE race (not hard its only the Bills and the pats IN IT REALLY)  and you are still in control of any WC birth ep since the division is ultra weak right now. 

Definitely not a must win for the Bills after their 3-0 start. The must wins are coming up , with three of the next 4 at home. That stretch will have a lot to do with the Bills postseason hopes in 2019, as it gets a bit tougher after that. Building up a cushion of wins there will provide a realistic path to the playoffs in the back half of the season. If the Bills stumble in that stretch, the prospects of a .500 type season rears it’s head. A win vs New England at home right now would be huge for their upward trajectory, but about as far from a must in as possible. Unless, of course you are holding onto hopes of winning the AFCE. 

23 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

A Loss by NE is good for the NFL.  

this way the people see that a chance exists and that the Putz can be beaten. That will make them tune in rather than just say :censored: it!   I'm not listening to the announcers brag about Brady 

Pats the last few years have taken some bad beatings and the media dances on the grave of the totally destroyed and defunct Pats

and then the Pats just put their war face on the rest of the way

(gotta do better than send Andy Reid to do a job for a real clutch coach)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean it in a way of... people shouldn’t be outraged and take dumps on peoples lawns or burn down buildings if we lose. Love right back at ya. 

Go Bills

Well of course, lawn pissing and building burning is more likely with a win imo... ?

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

The team is 3-0, albeit closer than we would like to 1-2, but at least they won, which is at least some change compared to other years....even the last two. 

I actually think that TEN is a must win. Win or lose vs. NE we will be viewed as over achieving or under achieving. We are in a similar tier to the Titans. We either come off really high or really low against them, either way, we have to win another AFC game on the road we have to win. We need to build some wins against better similar teams on the road to come out of the WAS, PHI, CLE run. All teams I think that are similar to BUF. If we can beat the Titans, and come out of that 3 game stretch 2-1, we are right as rain. 

Knocking NE out now and significantly increasing your chance of winning the division isn't a must win? Against the same team that has dominated not only us but everyone else in our division over the last decade? If you guys don't see this as a must win, I can't help you. Being the team that actually ends the dynasty, that is what I call must win. Go big or go home folks. The objective is to win the superbowl. It is not to just merely make the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

If you lose your still in the AFCE race (not hard its only the Bills and the pats IN IT REALLY)  and you are still in control of any WC birth ep since the division is ultra weak right now. 

I’d prefer that they NE chase us BUF  

Helping to keep them out of a possible #1 seed is a good early season  goal imo 

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s FAR from a Must Win. But if they do, stand the ef by for an avalanche of national press -which frankly, will be earned!

Golic Sr., said this morning that he doesn't think people are talking about Buffalo enough.

• Like (+1) 3