Is there any player MORE exciting than Josh Allen in the NFL today?

23 hours ago, Virgil said:

It's Lamar and it's not even close.  I don't think he's going to pan out as a QB, but he really is.  Mahomes is second.  

Allen has the threat of traits of both guys, but it hasn't shown up yet this season.

I tried to tell y'all about Lamar Jackson. The guy THREW for 3500 and 3600  yds in college with receivers who weren't good enough to make a NFL roster. Stevie Wonder could see he was a NFL QB

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hes so smalll it actually looks funny on tv.

I am amazed he is so good when he looks like a peewee player out there. But give him credit he can play.

2 hours ago, the skycap said:

I tried to tell y'all about Lamar Jackson. The guy THREW for 3500 and 3600  yds in college with receivers who weren't good enough to make a NFL roster. Stevie Wonder could see he was a NFL QB

Jackson looks good right now but so did RGIII at this point of his career. I will give it more time before making a declaration but I will admit he has kept NFL defenses flummoxed longer than I thought he would. I will be interested how he does against us, NYJ defense if Mosley is back, and Cleveland. If he can beat those three he will need to be recognized as great.

23 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

If you are arguing McDermott is not a conservative coach, you're wrong.

He is very much an old school, traditional, conservative, football guy.

We've seen plenty from him now to make that judgment.

Are you watching the game today? Please go on about the conservative approach so far today.

2 4th quarter Game winning drives in 3 games. 4 TDs & a FG in 5 RedZone trips. 5 75+yard scoring drives. Insane ability to evade tackles, the more critical the play, the more insane his escapability. Tough as nails!

Yes. He’s exciting! Most exciting? I don’t know and I don’t care. 

• Awesome! (+1) 3