Is there any player MORE exciting than Josh Allen in the NFL today?

1 hour ago, Sunshower said:

I can’t think of one and the best part is he plays the most important position. Win or lose, good play or bad he is just a super fun player to watch. He can throw the ball 70 yards effortlessly after avoiding a sure sack and when nothing is there he turns into essentially a 6’5 250lbs running back with 4.6 speed.

Is there any NFL player in the game more exciting than Allen? Kamara? Barkley? Lamar?

I'll play.  Josh Allen is the most exciting Bills player.  Nothing more exciting than Bills football.

Therefore, for my money JA is the most exciting player in the league!

I mean, I think the non-homer answer has to be Mahomes. But I understand picking Allen.

Heck, I think Kyler is pretty exciting already, if for no other reason than the sheer peril he is in every play. Guy his size may get knocked into the phantom zone if a DE gets a head of steam and a clean shot on him

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

pat mahomes and its not close

Myself personally, Josh Allen excites me more because he's our QB winning Bills football games. Combine that with not having a franchis QB since J K and I'm very, very excited.

On the other hand Mahomes has quickly climbed to the top of the list as my favorite NFL player to watch not wearing a Bills uni.

Patrick Mahomes is making throws I've never seen before...

2 hours ago, Sunshower said:

I can’t think of one and the best part is he plays the most important position. Win or lose, good play or bad he is just a super fun player to watch. He can throw the ball 70 yards effortlessly after avoiding a sure sack and when nothing is there he turns into essentially a 6’5 250lbs running back with 4.6 speed.

Is there any NFL player in the game more exciting than Allen? Kamara? Barkley? Lamar?

Top 5 most exciting in the NFL.  I will give you that....and us that!

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It's Lamar and it's not even close.  I don't think he's going to pan out as a QB, but he really is.  Mahomes is second.  

Allen has the threat of traits of both guys, but it hasn't shown up yet this season.

I don't see many posts about Lamar Jackson anymore. Strange. He looks really good right now, unorthodox and all. I feel like some posters have a rooting interest in the other QB's from the 2018 class failing as if that means anything about Allen's prospects. In reality, it makes absolutely no difference whether Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen, or Jackson fail OR succeed. Allen's progress should be viewed in a vacuum. I don't get the obsession with the other QB's, but to each their own.

• Like (+1) 4

Josh Allen is mos def exciting to watch, but i also think you gotta factor in how starved we've been as fans to see a QB who is at the very least competent. Allen is that & then some.

If we had Mahomes here i dont think the excitement would be any less, as a matter of fact it'd probably be greater.

2 hours ago, Sunshower said:

Lamar Jackson.