Is there any player MORE exciting than Josh Allen in the NFL today?

I can’t think of one and the best part is he plays the most important position. Win or lose, good play or bad he is just a super fun player to watch. He can throw the ball 70 yards effortlessly after avoiding a sure sack and when nothing is there he turns into essentially a 6’5 250lbs running back with 4.6 speed.

Is there any NFL player in the game more exciting than Allen? Kamara? Barkley? Lamar?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Is there any NFL player in the game more exciting than Allen? Kamara? Barkley? Lamar?

Josh is definitely up there; he has also been getting a lot of national media attention.  That said, I'd add Mahomes to the exciting list.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Chiefs fans probably feel the same about Mahomes

Ravens fans probably feel the same about Lamar

We’re obviously excited about Allen’s development but he’s probably not going to be one of the first players mentioned in this discussion....unless it’s from Bills fans.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I'm not putting him ahead of Patrick DiMarco, but Josh is 2nd for sure.

Seriously I just told my buddy today that Josh is the most exciting player in the NFL, and that I'm biased but so what.

Josh is the man, he's as smart as he is athletic.  His arm and legs could diminish over time but he will become a QB Jedi by then.

• Awesome! (+1) 2