Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, ko12010 said:

I guarantee you have never had an original thought in your life. Sober up friend. You're out of your depth even on your best day

So wait...I skipped a bunch of pages. 

Where/how/what/wait a minute/I mean I just don't get it! 

I think I genuinely want to learn from you, like intern for you in a very serious way. Except that you're coming off as a completely humorless shell of an internet conceit.

Either way, I have much to learn from you. Don't hold back. (How have I never seen you around before? Baffling.)

10 hours ago, ko12010 said:

For anyone confused, this is what is happening w the AB saga. Larry Johnson is 100% on point here. AB was first accused of rape May 20, 2018. Signed by the Pats* September 7, 2019. Span of 68 weeks. 'Rape = 68 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. 68 days since his birthday (July 10). Today's date is 9/20/2019. 9+20+20+19=68. Antonio Tavaris Brown = 263 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. September 20 is the 263rd day of the year.

Ritual in full display. Laugh if you want but these numbers and word values aligning this way is mathematically impossible. 

IMG_4233.PNG

Hi.  Are you insane?

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I don’t believe so. They said his bonus money hadn’t been paid and it was a “ Detrimental to the team” clause.

The Pats FO is a lot of things but they aren’t that stupid

How does AB play a game and not be owed his guarantee? Also his detrimental behavior did not include charges being filed. I'm sure the NFLPA will have something to say on this.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

12 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I hear you. Some athletes really don't care, or were never mentally prepared to get it. In this case, Brown may gave escalated to the point of "I deserve it" It is nothing new, but even though the behaviors fit the personality, they are getting more bizarre. Our culture has become increasingly desensitized to this kind of stuff and will always be fascinated.

Once Brown left the modest setting of Pittsburgh, all of the triggers went off...it was coming.

Like I've been saying all along, I didn't want this guy because of what he pulled in Pgh, because if he could do that there, he could do it anywhere (and he did, in Oakland).  As for this latest stuff, it doesn't surprise me at all.  I figured there was a reason Pgh was so desperate to rid themselves of one of the best WRs in the game and take a massive cap hit in the process.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They did put clauses in the contract, but those are standard and not special to them or him.  they can’t just make the determination themselves that he was detrimental. If they refuse to pay he can file a grievance and fight that through arbritration and they may or may not have to pay the two gtd payments left of 5 mill and 4 mill. Per Albert breer, The 5 mill due on  Monday is a signing bonus and recovering signing bonus money is more difficult, as that is covered under the CBA, not individual contracts. One way to get signing bonus money back is non-disclosure. The reality  is that the burden of proof will be on the Patriots to provide hard evidence that they had no knowledge of the allegations prior to his signing. Most everyone believes Rosenhaus gave belichick a heads up. 

If Rosenhaus told them and can prove he did, they're on the hook for the money.

11 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

Pat's should lose a draft pick just for signing this A***hole.

How about a...3rd and 5th?

11 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Have a drink and relax my friend. It's Friday night and the world is yours. 

For me, the whole AB thing has turned into a soap opera and thus lost all appeal. I'll watch TMZ if I want to see celebrity gossip(which I don't). Couldn't care less about the guy's personal life. I'll tune back in if/when he returns to an NFL roster.

image.png.b15fdcf81a9fae2915685b56a24508c3.png

57 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

At least 2 guys who went by the names "Beane" and "McDermott"

Beane inquired and realized it wasn't worth paying him the money he wanted.  Maybe he even learned about this and other incidents at that time.  Hardly "pushing" unlike some (cough, cough) fans.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I've been saying all along, I didn't want this guy because of what he pulled in Pgh.  And if he could do that there, he could do it anywhere (and he did, in Oakland).  As for this latest stuff, it doesn't surprise me at all.

If Rosenhaus told them and can prove he did, they're on the hook for the money.

How about a...3rd and 5th?

image.png.b15fdcf81a9fae2915685b56a24508c3.png

Beane inquired and realized it wasn't worth paying him the money he wanted.  Maybe he even learned about this and other incidents at that time.  Hardly "pushing."

Yeah. Up to that point, things could not have been too weird yet because Beane at least inquired about Brown. Beane obviously sensed something wrong.