Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

How can the Pats* release the best WR in the game today???

His stats say so! He's the best!  You just don't give up those stats!

Oh, wait. It turns out if you're a big enough douchnozzzle, you AREN'T measured by your stats. You're measured by how obvious it is that you have so little regard for this game that you'll piss away $30M simply because you're stupid enough to think you can.

Suck it, AB. I hope you never play another down in any league that doesn't include the words 'pee' and 'wee.'

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Whats really fascinating to me is that fact that this script has been written and seen many times yet some professional athletes just don’t get it. Big picture- you have a small window to make a ton of cash- your blessed- live a good life and then ride off in to the sunset. AB , if he doesn’t change will just be another one of many...

Many athletes do not see it until it is too late. Suddenly they are somebody in this world and image and wealth are at centre stage. Thats great, but do they even know who they really are and what got them there. People forget their roots.

12 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

Wear your ignorance as a badge of honor if you want. Or maybe set aside the ego and maybe learn something? 

I would give up football and focus on the lottery if I had that kind of prescience. You're wasting your talents.

6 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Uh oh.   You gonna go off about elite sex cults again ? 

Lol. Nah. You sheep can't handle it. Make sure to brush off such a topic though when 800,000 kids going missing a year from the US alone. 500,000 plus never found again. Go watch Rounders and crush some PBRs

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

I would give up football and focus on the lottery if I had that kind of prescience. You're wasting your talents.

I actually won $ betting on golf and soccer using solely numerology 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Many athletes do not see it until it is too late. Suddenly they are somebody in this world and image and wealth are at centre stage. Thats great, but do they even know who they really are and what got them there. People forget their roots.

Its very sad right? I always remember my roots no matter what. Some Surgeons at work, not so much lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I hear you. Some athletes really don't care, or were never mentally prepared to get it. In this case, Brown may gave escalated to the point of "I deserve it" It is nothing new, but even though the behaviors fit the personality, they are getting more bizarre. Our culture has become increasingly desensitized to this kind of stuff and will always be fascinated.

Once Brown left the modest setting of Pittsburgh, all of the triggers went off...it was coming.

I would have to agree- now either AB changes his behaviors or he will continue the downward spiral. I would much rather see him get his stuff together but he is also facing possible criminal charges or civil- a lot of damage may have been done.

Just now, Rocket94 said:

Don't get me started on that one! ha!

We would probably need a case of beer and a bonfire right? Lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

I would have to agree- now either AB changes his behaviors or he will continue the downward spiral. I would much rather see him get his stuff together but he is also facing possible criminal charges or civil- a lot of damage may have been done.

That eventuality would be enough to wake up most. Yeah, whatever the problem is with Brown it is not too late.

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

We would probably need a case of beer and a bonfire right? Lol

Sounds good! 

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’ve learned enough in my life to understand what you believe is a crock of *****.

I guarantee you have never had an original thought in your life. Sober up friend. You're out of your depth even on your best day

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Robert Kraft has a strict no tolerance policy for sexual misconduct.

In the end, I think AB just rubbed Kraft the wrong way... (credit:  Read it on twitter but thought it was funny)

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2