Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

25 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I don't think so, he has been pretty quiet and good since joint them

I think it has more to do with the recent allegations made against him. On Monday the league spoke to one of the accusers, another allegation came out later this week. I think the Pats have been notified that he was going to be facing some discipline so they got out of the deal.

You must have gotten up to go to the bathroom sometime during the circus.

AB sent threatening texts including pictures of the second accuser's children this past week.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2019/09/20/antonio-brown-sends-threatening-text-messages-accuser/2383542001/

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/09/antonio-brown-texts-text-messages/

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/09/10/disturbing-text-messages-released-showing-antonio-browns-terrible-behavior-towards-sexual-assault-accuser-pics/

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly think AB wants attention so bad that if the NFL Owners blacklist him...I could see him having the surgery and becoming a woman just to be in the spotlight again.

Antonia, meet Bruce, I mean Caitlyn Jenner.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wasn't there folks here on the Wall pushing for the Bills to go after this clown?

There is a small, but loud contingent of posters here that are always about signing the next big head case that has some skill.

To each their own, but how many times do folks have to see this play out? Rarely worth the distraction or investment.

Most of those me-first entitled athletes are rather immune to being a 1/11th part of a team and winning process. 

• Like (+1) 2

How about if AB keeps signing with the team that's going to play the Dolphins the following Sunday, and then gets cut the following Monday.  He'd be en route for some killer stats after the rest of the season playing against air week after week.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Wow and weird.  

For anyone confused, this is what is happening w the AB saga. Larry Johnson is 100% on point here. AB was first accused of rape May 20, 2018. Signed by the Pats* September 7, 2019. Span of 68 weeks. 'Rape = 68 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. 68 days since his birthday (July 10). Today's date is 9/20/2019. 9+20+20+19=68. Antonio Tavaris Brown = 263 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. September 20 is the 263rd day of the year.

Ritual in full display. Laugh if you want but these numbers and word values aligning this way is mathematically impossible. 

IMG_4233.PNG

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

For anyone confused, this is what is happening w the AB saga. Larry Johnson is 100% on point here. AB was first accused of rape May 20, 2018. Signed by the Pats* September 7, 2019. Span of 68 weeks. 'Rape = 68 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. 68 days since his birthday (July 10). Today's date is 9/20/2019. 9+20+20+19=68. Antonio Tavaris Brown = 263 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. September 20 is the 263rd day of the year.

Ritual in full display. Laugh if you want but these numbers and word values aligning this way is mathematically impossible. 

IMG_4233.PNG

I don’t even think sober I would care what this means.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Sure that may be part of the illness if he indeed has one. The failure to appreciate the peril...underestimating the totality of it all. Some guys can get away with it...he obviously cannot. Whether he realizes or not, he was probably better off in smaller market Pittsburgh. His facade cracked and the fall from grace began. Brown overestimated his ability to cope.

Whats really fascinating to me is that fact that this script has been written and seen many times yet some professional athletes just don’t get it. Big picture- you have a small window to make a ton of cash- your blessed- live a good life and then ride off in to the sunset. AB , if he doesn’t change will just be another one of many...

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Whats really fascinating to me is that fact that this script has been written and seen many times yet some professional athletes just don’t get it. Big picture- you have a small window to make a ton of cash- your blessed- live a good life and then ride off in to the sunset. AB , if he doesn’t change will just be another one of many...

I hear you. Some athletes really don't care, or were never mentally prepared to get it. In this case, Brown may gave escalated to the point of "I deserve it" It is nothing new, but even though the behaviors fit the personality, they are getting more bizarre. Our culture has become increasingly desensitized to this kind of stuff and will always be fascinated.

7 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

The Steelers hid a lot and they had enough of this guy. 

Once Brown left the modest setting of Pittsburgh, all of the triggers went off...it was coming.

• Like (+1) 3