Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

The guy has been off loaded by three teams while playing a grand total of one game.   And he is probably the most talented player at his position.  People need to understand there is more than talent.  This guy is human garbage and I hope he never plays again and goes broke with lawyer fees.  

54 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

They structured his contract correctly. I am sure the news of this latest lawsuit constitutes "taking action that materially undermines the public's respect for the club."

What if it wasnt possible for your "respect" for the club to be undermined any further?

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

There may be more to this than currently noted. They’re the 2X defending Champs. Is he really who the Leagues premier club should showcase? Outside of Bawstin proper, they have very few fans..

I really have no clue how this all works legally, but common sense says they would have to prove how what he did undermined the public image. I don't see anything that would prove that. If it were another team, with a clean image, maybe.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I really have no clue how this all works legally, but common sense says they would have to prove how what he did undermined the public image. I don't see anything that would prove that. If it were another team, with a clean image, maybe.

Seeing as how most of these allegations were being made at the time of the signing, or if they would have held off a few hours from him being released, they knew about it in advance andso far he hasn't done anything else to add to what was coming out at the time he signed......

• Like (+1) 1