Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

46 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think Drew Rosenhaus needs an intervention at this point this can't be good for his health.

I think Drew Rosenhaus and his wife are doing just fine... 

Drew Rosenhaus net worth: Drew Rosenhaus is a famous sports agent who has a net worth of $65 million. With a net worth like that, it's no wonder he's one of the more famous football agents to the general public.

image310 (1).png

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sirebors said:

Drew Rosenhaus net worth: Drew Rosenhaus is a famous sports agent who has a net worth of $65 million. With a net worth like that, it's no wonder he's one of the more famous football agents to the general public.

image310 (1).png

Is he in that picture somewhere?  I don’t see him.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, sirebors said:

image310 (1).png

Why does it look like an 'air hug'... is this a shop?

this-looks-shopped-i-can-tell-from-some-

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sirebors said:

image310 (1).png

They look real to me!?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sirebors said:

image310 (1).png

Not really what I was saying but sure whatever. Then clearly he can afford to have one less headache in his life.

5 minutes ago, sirebors said:

image310 (1).png

I wonder how much her signing bonus was..

• Haha (+1) 1

And just like that, a HOF career is dead...….DUMB @$$. thought he was owed and entitled and bigger than the game. The game of football is a fickle lover. If you show her respect and appreciate what she does for you. You will be rewarded. If you abuse her and take her for granted she will make you pay, by taking from you the very thing that you sought all along from the game. In this case AB lost all respect and credibility. A man does not treat anyone the way he "alleged" to treat those two women. AB had a responsibility because of his opportunity to be something better, in the end he believed his own hype and thought he was something he wasn't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DRA3196 said:

And just like that, a HOF career is dead...….DUMB @$$. thought he was owed and entitled and bigger than the game. The game of football is a fickle lover. If you show her respect and appreciate what she does for you. You will be rewarded. If you abuse her and take her for granted she will make you pay, by taking from you the very thing that you sought all along from the game. In this case AB lost all respect and credibility. A man does not treat anyone the way he "alleged" to treat those two women. AB had a responsibility because of his opportunity to be something better, in the end he believed his own hype and thought he was something he wasn't.

Really, and people are missing how bad this for the game of football. The new generation of players are going to singlehandedly destroy the game. When in the history of the game has a Hall of Famer railroaded his own career?  Seems to be more and more common these days. 

• Like (+1) 2

This guy could have had an extra 50 million in his account had he just knuckled down and played 3 respectable seasons with Oakland. Instead, he rips into the GM and then disrespects an entire fanbase by celebrating his release and uploading it for all to see.

He is an arseclown of epic proportions and a mental midget to boot. I seriously hope this is the last we hear of him, though unlikely as the stiffs at ESPN will probably do a 1 hour, 10 man round table on him titled "AB - What went wrong"

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Signing him damaged the public's respect for the team more than anything he has done since the signing, they shouldn't win any arbitration. ;)

There may be more to this than currently noted. They’re the 2X defending Champs. Is he really who the Leagues premier club should showcase? Outside of Bawstin proper, they have very few fans..