Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

This is in no way meant as a dark joke, but I expect one of the next times we see him hit the news will be when he does himself in. That man has some serious demons

Doubtful. By all accounts he's such a narcissist that he will probably blame this on the painter. He makes himself out to be the victim even in his own mind.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Quite frankly I was hoping for AB to kill the team from the inside out. They were good without him. I dont expect this to change things much. The dude needs som psychological evaluation before thinking about football. 

I would say that they wasted a couple weeks game planning with a guy they don't have anymore right before a game but, they're playing the Jets who are rapidly approaching the point where you remove life support and just let nature take it's course.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wow...........................someone has their rose colored, agent glasses on.................:lol:

that’s why he’s one of the best. Drew’s got that lizard-brained singleminded relentlessness to pimp his clients at all costs and in the face of all realities.